• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Since fentanyl is super difficult to find now, I've been forced to try using novel opioids. I can't seem to find any information on Protonitazepyne, Protonitazene, Metonitazene, or Cychlorphine online and I want to know if they would be effective for ctb. I am planning on injecting the drugs so I'm also curious if I can expect this to result in a peaceful death. I don't want to end up throwing up or anything but from what I've read so far it seems like I can simply expect to peacefully drift asleep.

• Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Here is a Wikipedia article with a list of those substances with strength compared to morphine.
The other source you can use is pubchem. And other than that Reddit or other internet forums which provide user experience.
Keep in mind that those are research chemicals so there is not much concrete data(unless you find a study e.g. on pubchem).

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ThisGameIsOverrated, Praestat_Mori and Spectre
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
Lot of people have died of unintentional OD from theses zenes.
From my research I have not found a single case where someone used these zenes specificaly to CTB.

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Since fentanyl is super difficult to find now, I've been forced to try using novel opioids. I can't seem to find any information on Protonitazepyne, Protonitazene, Metonitazene, or Cychlorphine online and I want to know if they would be effective for ctb. I am planning on injecting the drugs so I'm also curious if I can expect this to result in a peaceful death. I don't want to end up throwing up or anything but from what I've read so far it seems like I can simply expect to peacefully drift asleep.
These seem perfect it's like an instant out after you inject

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
etonitazene and isotonitazene are the most effective nitazenes

• Informative
Reactions: rotciv and DeIetedUser4739