I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
7CC911AB 6C70 4522 A816 6E7F3C45C834 BDDB65AE 7A82 49D5 A64A 8A9C6A5D1809 08C5305C 948F 4641 8A9D F0FA5CD81A75 9E384BC3 88D8 44F6 A720 754DD939952E A58EFE98 1609 4B2B A098 87A811BACEBC
DONT LAUGH AT CAPTIONS IM KIDDING YOU CAN HUGS EVERYONE

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 1465, Broken Chimera and 7 others
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
What a stunning dog

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, x-Ace-x and idontwannadothisanym
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
My dog kept me sane when no one ever cared so I can definitely relate. I'm grateful to have had my dog in my life as well but I am sad I'll have to leave him.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
FATHER AND SON SONG BUT REPLACE TITLE WITH DOG AND BEST FRIEND

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and itsamadworld
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Are you able to take her for a walk before you go?

• Hugs
  • Love
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Your dog is adorable!!. I have a Chihuahua/ rat terrier mix. I love how loyal dogs are, even when we're not doing so well ourselves. I feel bad thinking it too, if I CBT, what will happen to my dog......?

• Love
  • Hugs
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Are you able to take her for a walk before you go?
YES I GO TOMORROW 4AM SHARP 100090%
Your dog is adorable!!. I have a Chihuahua/ rat terrier mix. I love how loyal dogs are, even when we're not doing so well ourselves. I feel bad thinking it too, if I CBT, what will happen to my dog......?
my dad will take care of her but my dad has bipolar I hope he doesn't follow my footsteps just because I didn't want to follow his
tomorrow will be my first and last walk with her for the year I used to take her everywhere when I was sane and not a shit cunt prick like I am now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
YES I GO TOMORROW 4AM SHARP 100090%

my dad will take care of her but my dad has bipolar I hope he doesn't follow my footsteps just because I didn't want to follow his
tomorrow will be my first and last walk with her for the year I used to take her everywhere when I was sane and not a shit cunt prick like I am now
It's difficult to get out when you're depressed,.....I know if I cbt, even though many in my family are mentally ill, I think my dog will be okay...I hope.. anyways.I've felt like a cunt many times in my life for not getting out to interact with people at a dog park or something, or me acting- out in my angst, but it's easy to look back and judge ourselves....I really hope you and your dog have a good walk tommorow. If it's your last, may it be the best walk the two of you ever had.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Changed my avatar to my dog out of respect for yours. X

• Love
  • Hugs
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
My dog has literally saved my life... so I do owe it to her because she's not like other dogs and makes my life so much easier because we're on this "wavelength" that makes others say "oh my god your dog is soooo well behaved". She is a doguman (dog/human lol). Knows hand signals as well when I'm trying to be quiet especially lol. Never leaves my side, cuddles, and alerts me to anything making sound or movement... basically an uncertified service dog for me :)

• Hugs
  • Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
My dog has literally saved my life... so I do owe it to her because she's not like other dogs and makes my life so much easier because we're on this "wavelength" that makes others say "oh my god your dog is soooo well behaved". She is a doguman (dog/human lol). Knows hand signals as well when I'm trying to be quiet especially lol. Never leaves my side, cuddles, and alerts me to anything making sound or movement... basically an uncertified service dog for me :)
DOGUMAN LOVE IT X

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
official it is I make everything up on the spot mwhahah

I was gonna say telling people shit other than the truth so they don't worry about you or gain attention has made me a good liar on the spot lol just in those "special" situations!

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I was gonna say telling people shit other than the truth so they don't worry about you or gain attention has made me a good liar on the spot lol just in those "special" situations!
lmao erm even though I love nova and I haven't been on walkies since last year I think there will be no last walk maybe last kiss on forehead and play play but I think going on a walk is too sus for my dad so yeh

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
What's Nova's story? Where was Nova before you saved her?
WE NEVER GOT TOLD BACK STORY HOPE IT WASNT BAD SHE ALWAYS SMILING MY DAD ONCE ALMOST DROPPED MIRROR AND HER AND SHE WHEEPED SO MUCH SO IM NOT SURE UGH WE MOVED HER BEDDY WEDDY GUYS SO SHES SAFE

Reactions: KUA
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
WE NEVER GOT TOLD BACK STORY HOPE IT WASNT BAD SHE ALWAYS SMILING MY DAD ONCE ALMOST DROPPED MIRROR AND HER AND SHE WHEEPED SO MUCH SO IM NOT SURE UGH WE MOVED HER BEDDY WEDDY GUYS SO SHES SAFE
How long have you had her for? Your relationship with her is so heart warming and cute. I'm not a dog person but I wish I had a relationship like this with something/one

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
How long have you had her for? Your relationship with her is so heart warming and cute. I'm not a dog person but I wish I had a relationship like this with something/one
erm feb 2018 so yeh lol I think idk no good at time and math