It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
I keep getting notifications of every new thread posted. I'm getting hundreds of them every week. I can't find any way to stop this. Thread I am watching are buried. I did not turn this on in any way. Notifications are basically useless now unless I turn on email notifications as well

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I keep getting notifications of every new thread posted. I'm getting hundreds of them every week. I can't find any way to stop this. Thread I am watching are buried. I did not turn this on in any way. Notifications are basically useless now unless I turn on email notifications as well
Browser notifications? You should be able to remove this in your browser settings. Use a search engine how to to that for your browser.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Click 3-bar hamburger button upper left (on phone at least). Then click "head bust" icon to enter your account. Once in account, click on "Settings" and scroll through them until you see the one that says something like, "receive notifications for threads you post". Remove checkmark. You should also get the option of not receiving notifications at the same time you are making a thread. Just uncheck the box.

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
LnL thanks for the reply. I tried changing some settings in notifications. It's still happening. Right now I have 485 showing over my bell icon at the top right on my desktop. They had to have changed something because I didn't . Hope you're having a good day.