GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
I am kind of paranoid about sending a delayed message. Is there any chance that the service provider picks up on some sort of key word and sends the message in advance. Or alternatively, it gets sent earlier because of a glitch or error. The stakes couldn't be higher so i am quite worried about this. I do plan to send a notification though because i don't want anyone to be traumatized by finding my body.

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
What you could do is write a proper handwritten note saying all you want to say. Then hide it well like taping it to the underside of your bed.

Your delayed email then only needs say 'theres a letter under my bed, look hard, you'll find it'

The provider isn't going to be worried by that.

Timecave is spot on everytime with sending at the requested time. I've tested it maybe 200 times, never a second early or late.
But the messages can go to the recievers junk mail folder.
I think this happens because of their advert for a paid sevice which is at the bottom of every email sent out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch, Mari, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I'm also quite comforted by knowing that Timecave is pretty reliable.

Reactions: Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I'm also quite comforted by knowing that Timecave is pretty reliable.
I don't know if you have access to the persons computer/email that you want to send it to. If so, send one, if it goes to the junk folder just click on 'not junk' and any future ones you send will then go to inbox as normal.

Reactions: GoingSoonish
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
I unfortunately don't have that luxury. I was considering sending a message directly to the authorities but i think that this wouldn't work given that i am asking the recipient to take an extra step to find out what the content of the message is. It is a little tricky.

Reactions: Over n' Out