Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Unfortunately, although I wish to God it could be. This is not Dawn. Dawn ended her life two days ago and I and her family are devastated. I received a scheduled email today, with her wishes, instructions. I've tried to email/start a ticket the administrators/moderators to get her account deleted. I didn't want to log on her account (and give false hope) nor did I want to start an account of my own, as to be honest, I find this site very uncomfortable for me. I hope no-one encouraged her to take her life. I am pretty angry that she would choose to say things here and not to me. People who want to see videos of people die. However, I am yet to receive a reply and eager to get this unfortunate task done.

I think I've found out I can delete the account myself. If I can't, is it possible for one of the moderators to disable it instead.

She left a small message to be posted to any forums she belonged to:
"Dear family,
You helped me live and die with peace and dignity. I'm forever grateful. This was no one else's fault. I had many issues and I alone are responsible for them. Hopefully my brother will pass this message along. Don't worry, he won't give away the site to anyone".

Love and Hugs
DbD63 Your star crossed leaver."

This is hard for me, so I would appreciate it if I weren't bombarded with pm's. I am deleting the account immediately and will not stay around on this type of site. No offense.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Soul, Rn110bg101 and 7 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
You seem quite cold. Are you relative?

This site is the sanest site on the planet.
You will not find anyone here that isn't thinking clearly. Well except for a few but you can easily spot them,

Reactions: Gnip, Kruger and WornOutLife
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
Actually, the password was remembered by the site, but not in the password manager, so I have no idea what it is. Is it possible for the admins to delete the account. I'm starting to get very upset about it. I just want it to be sorted.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Sleep peacefully Dawn :heart:

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the moderators/admin can resolve this for you. Please guys don't ask OP a bunch of questions or anything, I don't think that's what they want/or are here for.

Reactions: Regen, LittleJem, BLUE1970 and 3 others
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
You seem quite cold. Are you relative?
Cold? I'm fucking devastated. The only thing I'm cold to is people wanting to watch videos of each other die. My sister wasn't one of those people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Actually, the password was remembered by the site, but not in the password manager, so I have no idea what it is. Is it possible for the admins to delete the account. I'm starting to get very upset about it. I just want it to be sorted.

Dawn left instructions in her last post for admin to delete her account within a few days if she didn't log in.

Reactions: Kruger
DeadbyDawn63

DeadbyDawn63

Nov 1, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the moderators/admin can resolve this for you. Please guys don't ask OP a bunch of questions or anything, I don't think that's what they want/or are here for.
Thank you. I don't want any questions thanks. I thought I could just delete the account and be on my way, but I don't know the password. You have to enter it again for confirmation.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Cold? I'm fucking devastated. The only thing I'm cold to is people wanting to watch videos of each other die. My sister wasn't one of those people.
I didn't mean to upset you.
Just thought it was emotionless text that's all.
Dude, it's a free speech forum.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Regen, LittleJem, Meditation guide and 1 other person
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I didn't mean to upset you.
Just thought it was emotionless text that's all.

Dude, it's a free speech forum.
So I'm entitled to call you a dick. Read the room..

edit: w/e im being salty sry. Hope OP gets it sorted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, LittleJem and shay23
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020

We aren't those people either. You're seeing what you want to see, that's all. Dawn found a lot of comfort from the people in this group.
Will they do that?

Yes, they usually do, so I can't see why they wouldn't.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Regen and Kruger
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
I'm extremely sorry for your loss, I've also lost family members to suicide and it's heart breaking. I know you must be outraged and shocked at this site, I completely understand your anger and pain targeted towards this forum. The purpose of this forum is not to promote suicide or watch videos of suicide. It is to speak to like minded people and openly discuss our feelings without judgement and with people who understand. I know you wish she spoke to you instead of us but it's very scary to speak out when feeling suicidal.

I never spoke with Dawn but I'm very sorry for your loss and may she rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Regen, depressedsally and 4 others
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Thank you. I don't want any questions thanks. I thought I could just delete the account and be on my way, but I don't know the password. You have to enter it again for confirmation.

Follow "Can I close, ban, or disable my account?" here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/
Edit: sorry, I'm dumb, you have tried that already.

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Sleep easy Dawn. Condolences to Dawn's family and friends, I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Reactions: Regen and x~Sophia~x
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss.

Please understand that no one ever encourages anyone to take their own life here. She found a place to talk about her feelings. This site is not the evil place you think it is, on the contrary.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Regen, muffin222 and 6 others
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss. Like someone mentioned. We are not a group of terrible people. We are people who are suffering like your Dawn. Well most of us are. And we tried everything to get better we just don't get better. May her soul be at peace.
Who is Dawn?
The person who is writing on her profile right now...
Yes th
Will they do that?

yes they will do that. If you see Dawns last words you can see no one encourage her to take her life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Status
Not open for further replies.