N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Like i really try to fight. I try to avoid suicide. But nothing works. I like David Foster Wallace or Adam Maier Clayton (both ctb). Both said that you should not throw away your life lightly and do everything you can against suicide.
However I cannot see any solution for my problems. There are like 90% that my life will end very badly and 10% that something may work. I really try to do the best with the cards i've been dealt. It is just fucking frustrating. Poverty is one big big issue why i might ctb. And the prospects of earning money are so bad. I work really really hard...but there is no solution.
Life is so torturous. I do not want to give up already. But the worst is yet to come. And I am scared as hell about my future. If I will have another severe depression I try to end it. My life is just so ridiculous cynical I sometimes just want to forget everything and leave it behind. Past cannot be undone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Symbiote, Octavina and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know what you mean, bro.
I'm doing my best to live but every day is a hard battle to win.
Anyway, keep on trying! It's easier said than done but every day will become easier if you try your best.

Also, remember this: It doesn't matter how much you think of it, your future is still your present.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223