ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Why are we even doing the shit we do? What do we really gain from any of it? No matter who you are, how important you are, how much or how little you achieve in this life, its all worth zilch.

This life we live is merely temporary, it wont last forever. So why even bother? even if you gain something from this existence, the fact that you're going to die one day makes it null and void.

It's not just humans though, think about all our pets, animals, insects etc etc, their existence is pointless as well. Were all just here for the sole purpose to survive another day, but the reality is that were all replaceable. Some fry cook at McDonald's just died? another one just applied looking to join the team. Your pet just died? another kitten/puppy was just born.

This world is a sick place, nothing deserves to be here living right now, nothing should be forced to be living right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Snatsbats, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, shush and 14 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Why are we even doing the shit we do? What do we really gain from any of it? No matter who you are, how important you are, how much or how little you achieve in this life, its all worth zilch.

This life we live is merely temporary, it wont last forever. So why even bother? even if you gain something from this existence, the fact that you're going to die one day makes it null and void.

It's not just humans though, think about all our pets, animals, insects etc etc, their existence is pointless as well. Were all just here for the sole purpose to survive another day, but the reality is that were all replaceable. Some fry cook at McDonald's just died? another one just applied looking to join the team. Your pet just died? another kitten/puppy was just born.

This world is a sick place, nothing deserves to be here living right now, nothing should be forced to be living right now.
You are right, nothing should be forced to live. No one should force me to die of old age! There is no meaning of life and the universe because as time goes on everything will die. That is something people do not think about when they have children.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, shush, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
The futility of everything makes me so mad and depressed at the same time. Life is a cruel, twisted joke. Nobody deserves this.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: shush, BottomlessPit, demuic and 6 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Existence is unnecessary; there is no need for existence to exist. It is a cruel joke of the universe, but alas, the universe is indifferent and hence no one is there to laugh at the punchline.
Life would be just as pointless if it lasted forever; permanence is no substitute for meaning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry, shush and 9 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Well said, @ClownMe!

Life literally "creates need" where no need existed before. There are no problems whatsoever in the "elemental universe" (without life). All the "problems" we have here... only exist because we (life) exist.

It is stupid stupid stupid to create problems/needs out of thin air... and then only messily-maybe-partially "solve" only some of them...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, BluesRunTheGame, ClownMe and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. I only exist as I was forced to due to the selfish desire to procreate, we have no right to die and taking our own lives is hard. Humans literally have no purpose apart from a biological one, to reproduce the next generation. There is no greater spiritual meaning in my opinion. Death makes all life meaningless. People tell themselves that life is sacred as a coping mechanism otherwise they would go insane from the pointlessness of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml, shush, BluesRunTheGame and 4 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yup, it's all pointless.

My sole purpose is to be a waste of space and to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry and 1 other person
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
My life has been a total waste of oxygen.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, shush and ClownMe
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
My life is a complete waste. There are people who are driven and smart who actually achieve things in life. Although you could make the argument it is pointless in the end. Still it must be nice to have purpose and direction instead of aimlessly wasting time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Trojan, ClownMe and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Exactly!!
It won't last forever so, why do people keep on living??

I think they're brainwashed with the idea of having children and "keep on living" somehow.

There should be nothing rather than something! Nonsense!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe and NormaJeane