NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I will never have a romantic partner (nobody is interested) or children (not interested or capable + antinatalist), so all I have to look forward to is eventual health problems, financial distress, and watching everyone I love die. I don't care about pursuing some bullshit career or volunteering when the world is a horrible shit show and nothing I do will matter. I don't care about exploring or traveling because I will still be depressed but in a different location. At least when I was a kid/teenager I was valuable because kids are typically valued and I had "potential," but now I am just a worthless loser adult who does not fit in. Without any purpose I feel like I am not actually living but just slowly dying every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname223, Forever Sleep, foreverfalling and 6 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yup, I'm there with you.
I'm homeless, and broke financially and mentally.
Absolutely zero to look forward to except more suffering upon suffering.
There is absolutely no point me being here.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, NumbItAll and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
was literally just about to make a vent post about this exact thing lol. im really struggling to see the point in life. i have nothing to look forward to because everything is either out of reach or pointless. im just living to breathe, eat, sleep and eventually die. theres nothing else and its made me painfully numb. im sorry youre in the same boat.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, NumbItAll and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing literally is just waiting around to die, and everything in existence is just a meaningless distraction from the fact that we are only destined to die. I could never see the point or any appeal to enduring this empty existence, it certainly is just a process of slowly dying until we decay from age. The inevitability of suffering as well as the unlimited potential to suffer repulses me, I just see existence in itself as being the true problem in which only death can bring relief from.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and NumbItAll
L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Yes, and I feel like I'm just waiting for the next problem to deal with. Seeing cars fly and drive themselves, is happening and cared about more than people becoming better people.

Reactions: NumbItAll