MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I feel like everything has been said-and-done. Opportunities forever lost/wasted. I'm nearly 26 meow and the future looks rather dull/bleak. The only way out/forward is suicide. If I don't commit commit suicide I'll simply live in the past forever. Does anyone else share this sentiment?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Nephy, exitingtothevoid and 4 others
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
Yes. Having irreversibly lost everything that made my life worth living I feel that everything that's left for me is waiting for death. Given that statistically I have about 50 more years to go I don't think I want to wait this long.

• Love
Reactions: Nephy and Loona6546645
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Yes. One of the many reason i want to CTB because i'm stuck in the past, i can't imagine the future i will be happy. I always hope to go to past and fix things which i know not possible :(

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and chester
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
I don't know the details of your circumstances, but you're only 26. There's still plenty of chance things can change for the better.

Reactions: maniac116
uglyugly

uglyugly

Aug 24, 2024
Yes. Parts of my past were ok and there is no chance to return to that time. My life is over and there is no way out of this hell. If I continue to live, I will live in a daily hell with no escape. I would much rather die than continue this nightmare day after day. It is way past time to go.