sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Nothing matters to me. I honestly don't care about anything. I don't get any joy out of existing or my life, and I don't see the point in me continuing to live. I hate the mundaneness of existence, and the little things we have to do just to survive.

Life is so pointless and meaningless. There's honestly no meaning of life. We're honestly all just here by chance, our existence doesn't mean anything. If I had a choice I would have gladly never existed in the first place. Fuck my life.

I've lost interest in my hobbies, and all aspects of life. There are no good parts to my life right now, and my future will be even worse. Ugh, I hate existing. Honestly I'm just waiting to ctb but I'm too scared of failing so I'm forced to live on. I feel like I'm dead inside, I feel like a ghost.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, hevlalab, Dead Horse and 10 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Amen, say no more.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and sserafim
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Apathy and anhedonia is the worst I would gladly go back to having depression as a teenager because even though I was depressed with extreme sadness I had a lot of fun and exciting experiences plus the sadness (though overwhelming at times) could feel so good when having a good cry I never cry anymore I don´t feel anything I don´t enjoy anything, am not excited for anything so I have lost interest in all my hobbies as well even my passion for my style and looks I used to be so passionate about that I miss having that strong sense of excitement when I saw a shirt, a necklace, earring etc. I just must have! I haven´t felt that feeling in over a decade.

Reactions: Chemical Animal and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate existing which is why only the thought of permanently ceasing to exist comforts me. It's so inhumane how it's purposely made so difficult to die despite the fact that existence will always be meaningless and that nobody can suffer from not existing. I don't believe that existence was ever worth enduring in the first place, it was always undesirable.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I only went through phases of not enjoying anything and when it happened it was either meds messing me up or depression saying: "You are not allowed to enjoy things".

It must be tough not enjoying anything and I am sorry for people who have to endure it for long periods of time. Even when I was in literal hell physically and emotionally, distractions and hobbies helped me cope.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I feel you. I have been in that state many times in my life and will probably be there again. Trying to stay in touch with some sense of meaning in my life is a challenge.