T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I've been practicing the night night method but I can't seem to the find the god damn sweet spot. I keep trying over and over, feeling around my neck, pressing in different places, looking at different diagrams and videos, taking so many notes... but I just. Can't. Fucking. Do. It. I don't know why. I don't know if I'm just stupid, or if I'm not trying hard enough, or if my body is just weird... but I can't do it right.

I feel so stupid and helpless. I've been a failure all my life the least I could do is CTB but I can't even do that. Maybe it's just too much to ask to try and preserve my body for my family, but I can't bring myself to do something like jump off a bridge or try something not-so-fun like an overdose on SN. I only have two weeks to do this so I can't order N. I mean I can try to ask for expedited shipping but I still need to get the anti-emetic which is on the other side of the world and can't come here in time.

So I keep trying, and trying, and trying. I feel like I'm about to cry, because I feel so frustrated and helpless. But somehow I haven't, strangely enough. Maybe this is what acceptance feels like. I don't know. Either way, even though I've stopped crying, I feel so profoundly lost, empty, helpless, frustrated, stupid, and scared.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicideisnirvana, Jake.123, RainAndSadness and 14 others
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I understand completely... I want to die so bad, but I am too afraid of failure and ending up paralyzed, blind, or a vegetable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, justwannadie, throwaway123 and 10 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yeah, I'm with you, man. As is everyone here, I bet. If only giving up on life actually turned your body off.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, throwaway123, SomebodyBroken and 3 others
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm with you, man. As is everyone here, I bet. If only giving up on life actually turned your body off.
There's something that actually happens that is very similar to this, called "voodoo death":

Doesn't happen right away but apparently it's possible. Wish it happened with me already haha

Reactions: Weems
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Huh, well I just learned something new

Reactions: castlebravo
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
yea... each failure only makes us worse (
finding a sweet spot is only half the success for me. left to overcome SI (fucking adrenaline, when his reserves run out already ... I just want to lose consciousness and not wake up, q_q)

Attachments

• NCBI6a_ax3o.jpg
    NCBI6a_ax3o.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Yay!
Reactions: Egddios, Halo13, Camille Lejeune and 6 others
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
same here, night night isn't working for me
I'm trying partial and am using either an IKEA clothes rack ( the rigga design) or a doorknob but I'm still struggling with that. Got a rope noose and scarf noose hung up on the clothes rack 24/7 at the moment. Neck is sore from all the compression/ hanging
also have sn and tagamet but unable to get hold of anti emetics but might still go for that if the hanging isn't working
hope things will work out for us

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken, Ivenocare and toolateforme
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
same here, night night isn't working for me
I'm trying partial and am using either an IKEA clothes rack ( the rigga design) or a doorknob but I'm still struggling with that. Got a rope noose and scarf noose hung up on the clothes rack 24/7 at the moment. Neck is sore from all the compression/ hanging
also have sn and tagamet but unable to get hold of anti emetics but might still go for that if the hanging isn't working
hope things will work out for us
without antiemetic will be just bad, there is a chance for disability, because brain cells will die off, but not enough for ctb... that is why antiemetic required good. Getting sn is not a problem for me. but without the rest it is useless ..

Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1768 and Halo13
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
In regards to the title of this thread, I feel the same way, although for me it's not having the supplies at hand and having to bide my time for now.

Reactions: toolateforme and Halo13
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
I've been practicing the night night method but I can't seem to the find the god damn sweet spot. I keep trying over and over, feeling around my neck, pressing in different places, looking at different diagrams and videos, taking so many notes... but I just. Can't. Fucking. Do. It. I don't know why. I don't know if I'm just stupid, or if I'm not trying hard enough, or if my body is just weird... but I can't do it right.

I feel so stupid and helpless. I've been a failure all my life the least I could do is CTB but I can't even do that. Maybe it's just too much to ask to try and preserve my body for my family, but I can't bring myself to do something like jump off a bridge or try something not-so-fun like an overdose on SN. I only have two weeks to do this so I can't order N. I mean I can try to ask for expedited shipping but I still need to get the anti-emetic which is on the other side of the world and can't come here in time.

So I keep trying, and trying, and trying. I feel like I'm about to cry, because I feel so frustrated and helpless. But somehow I haven't, strangely enough. Maybe this is what acceptance feels like. I don't know. Either way, even though I've stopped crying, I feel so profoundly lost, empty, helpless, frustrated, stupid, and scared.
For me the night night and partial hanging methods give too many chances for si to interfere. SI interfered with full suspension too but once hanging there is no oxygen to body and it won't work. how to get from rope around neck to hanging and no way out? Keep tightening rope around neck til I pass out I assume. So..do you have the option to do full?

Reactions: toolateforme
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
without antiemetic will be just bad, there is a chance for disability, because brain cells will die off, but not enough for ctb... that is why antiemetic required good. Getting sn is not a problem for me. but without the rest it is useless ..
I am not sure if anyone here is aware of this, but meto. seems to have disappeared from the market for those living in North America. It disappeared about the same time that 'Deep Dot Web', Dream Market and Wall Street Market were taken down by LE, (law enforcement). I highly recommend that meto. be found, purchased, and in your hands before ordering anything that may require its use. Sorry guys...

Have you checked the 'resource' section here Somebody? There are a few ways that are cheap, easily accessible, and effective. Oh, and I do not see you as a failure, or stupid. Many have tried what you are doing and have failed. Some practice for months, and months and cannot do it. The fact that you are here on this site indicates, to me, that you are pretty smart. What better place to be when faced with the issue of your own demise...
I am sorry hon. Why only 2 weeks?

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I know how that feels....

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I have these exact thoughts and I get them frequently, and they're very loud and distracting when I'm suicidal. Sometimes I wanna just lie in bed until I die "naturally". I'll go to the bathroom and that's it. I won't go to work. I'll do nothing for days until I die of dehydration, I guess. It seems like a less deliberate way to go, idk. Maybe the family wouldn't fret so hard about it being a "suicide". Definitely not painless, however..

Reactions: toolateforme and Ivenocare
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
In regards to the title of this thread, I feel the same way, although for me it's not having the supplies at hand and having to bide my time for now.
Exactly the same feeling. I'm so tempted to do anything right now just to end it. I give up trying anymore with the whole breathing oxygen aspect of life. Who knows? Could get lucky like the accidental deaths we always read about.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Exactly the same feeling. I'm so tempted to do anything right now just to end it. I give up trying anymore with the whole breathing oxygen aspect of life. Who knows? Could get lucky like the accidental deaths we always read about.
Same here, but I would never risk it. I don't want to end up worse off than I am now. My only hope in the mean time is an accidental death, but I'm not that lucky. It always seems like the people who want to live, die accidentally and those who want to die, have to take action.

Reactions: toolateforme, Escaper Boy and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Same here, but I would never risk it. I don't want to end up worse off than I am now. My only hope in the mean time is an accidental death, but I'm not that lucky. It always seems like the people who want to live, die accidentally and those who want to die, have to take action.
Absolutely true! I am thinking with the absolute lack of will to live, it will help with my SI. Knowing I won't be missed and have no real friends or family makes it so much easier vs when I did. I figure it will factor into my ability to let go of SI. Always think when waiting for the light to change I could just walk into traffic, honestly.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Absolutely true! I am thinking with the absolute lack of will to live, it will help with my SI. Knowing I won't be missed and have no real friends or family makes it so much easier vs when I did. I figure it will factor into my ability to let go of SI. Always think when waiting for the light to change I could just walk into traffic, honestly.
Luckily SI isn't a problem for me anymore. I just don't want to make an attempt until I have access to something that is as close to a sure death as possible. The only people in my life who will miss me are my parents, but they are already expecting it to happen, so that makes it easy for me. I have nothing or anyone really keeping me here. If I had N now I would drink it without hesitation. The only reason why I would never do something unplanned, like walk into traffic, is because I don't want to end up failing and unable to attempt again (and I don't want to get anyone involved in my death).

Reactions: toolateforme, Ivenocare and Halo13
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Only method I have anymore other than dehydration (which I'm not even sure I could do again) is getting hit by a train and God it's just seriously not a pleasant way to go.

I'm waiting on the day someone triggers me enough that I would just run into the train tracks with no hesitation but that's like the same chance as me winning the lottery.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Since yesterday, I can confirm this.

Reactions: toolateforme and AveryConure
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Its an awfuk feeling