A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Three years ago I had a good, but stressful job, status and was saving a fuckton on money. When Covid hit I was fired in a very cruel manner that fucked me up mentally. I got a new job, but after 6 weeks was one of many laid off. I spent 6 months unemployed, but managed to find another job; the boss was crazy but I ploughed through it. 7 months later I thought I hit my dream job in the country and city I love most...the money was bad, but I didn't care...I was 'home'. Two weeks ago that all ended and my former boss is trying to destroy me through the courts after taking everything she could from me to make her business work. In two months I'm out of cash. I will NOT sell my (mortgaged) apartment and prolong the inevitable. My career is ruined, and over. When I go, I just need to make sure my cats have a good home. They are the only things I have in my life now, I love them so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Joarga, annointed_towers and 21 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
How is your former boss trying to destroy you? What is she taking from you? Sorry for your struggle with jobs. I hope you find a good new home for your cats

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have been through a lot. I'm sorry that you have had to endure so much suffering. It must be really hard having to deal with that and I understand that it's dreadful when things just get worse. Best wishes.

Reactions: makethepainstop and newave3
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
How is your former boss trying to destroy you? What is she taking from you? Sorry for your struggle with jobs. I hope you find a good new home for your cats
She's trying to prevent me from working in my field again. I also won't get a reference from her which is crucial for my role. Oh and then legally she's looking to cripple me even though she won't win, it's starvation tactics...she has money I don't.

I have a captive bolt stunner and some red cartridges, but I'm not sure how well that will work...one of the papers I read about attempted suicide with one, the guy walked into a hospital with a hole in his head; he died a few days later, but that really put me off. Looking at maybe getting a black powder gun.
Oh, in the last three years, I've had three seperate people fall in love with me, wanting to marry me...because I don't feel good enough I push them away and hurt them; they are all good people. Pain follows me and I'm toxic.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, waitingforrest, jodes2 and 1 other person
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
She's trying to prevent me from working in my field again. I also won't get a reference from her which is crucial for my role. Oh and then legally she's looking to cripple me even though she won't win, it's starvation tactics...she has money I don't.

I have a captive bolt stunner and some red cartridges, but I'm not sure how well that will work...one of the papers I read about attempted suicide with one, the guy walked into a hospital with a hole in his head; he died a few days later, but that really put me off. Looking at maybe getting a black powder gun.
Oh, in the last three years, I've had three seperate people fall in love with me, wanting to marry me...because I don't feel good enough I push them away and hurt them; they are all good people. Pain follows me and I'm toxic.
Do you have any coworkers or friends you can use as a reference? Can always tell a new employer you're still working there and don't want them contacting your employer.

Reactions: jodes2
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Do you have any coworkers or friends you can use as a reference? Can always tell a new employer you're still working there and don't want them contacting your employer.
I was the second most senior person...the person above me was my boss...in my field coworkers like that wouldn't be acceptable. She's also said she will call any future employers and get me fired

• Aww..
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I was the second most senior person...the person above me was my boss...in my field coworkers like that wouldn't be acceptable. She's also said she will call any future employers and get me fired
That's actually harassment and against the law. She can't do that. I would talk to a lawyer. You can have your work not contacted if you apply somewhere else and she won't know. Or have a coworker from somewhere cover for you as your boss. Sounds like this lady needs a letter from a lawyer and you to contact HR and let them know you'll be taking legal action for defamation of character and harassment.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, FrozenMango, makethepainstop and 2 others
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
That's actually harassment and against the law. She can't do that. I would talk to a lawyer. You can have your work not contacted if you apply somewhere else and she won't know. Or have a coworker from somewhere cover for you as your boss. Sounds like this lady needs a letter from a lawyer and you to contact HR and let them know you'll be taking legal action for defamation of character and harassment.
She's the owner, and connected and rich...she wants to bleed me with lawyers

• Aww..
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Horrendous. So sorry you're having to go through this. Maybe a good letter from a lawyer will surprise her enough to back down, maybe she's not expecting you to fight back

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Horrendous. So sorry you're having to go through this. Maybe a good letter from a lawyer will surprise her enough to back down, maybe she's not expecting you to fight back
I have a lawyer involved, but fuck mee sshe's expensive

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Hollowillow
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Man fuck that bitch, I wish she gets what you think she deserves. Life really sucks, you can lose everything in an instant. It hurts more when it's another human being that does the hurting.

• Aww..
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, FrozenMango, Astronauta and 2 others
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Ok, she's going for a pound of flesh...thought we were close to an agreement, but she wants more and more. If it's not sorted out within the next week I'll ctb in front of her. If she takes everything and I have nothing left, there's no point in continuing. I don't want to be on the streets

E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022

I
Man, I am sorry very much for your situation. And can't you look for a job in something other than your field, where that bad woman has no power of influence? Is it difficult to find a job in the area where you live?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I am so sorry. It's such a disgusting world to live in. I am doing the same with my cats. Gonna make sure they are ok before I go as they are the only ones that really matter.

• Love
Reactions: Astronauta
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Man, I am sorry very much for your situation. And can't you look for a job in something other than your field, where that bad woman has no power of influence? Is it difficult to find a job in the area where you live?
yes, the language is a problem (I don't live in my home country), and I'm at the position where I'm typecast and can't get an edge in with any other field. My only hope is starting my own thing, but she's determined to screw me over.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Some people are so evil, and yet prosperous, one must wonder is the devil in control of their lives?

Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Sinto muito por isso!Fiquei triste com sua história. Mande notícias suas é dos gatos.

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I don't know what to say. Some people are so bad they shouldn't be humans. If I were you, I would mention her in my suicide notes and say how she pushed me to ctb

Reactions: Obliviate
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
I did it! Bought a black powder gun today! I looked at some papers and the captive bolt is likely to leave you to die over days due to infection if you miss the brain stem, because it's not a very high energy impact compared to a gun.
Black powder .50 cal seems like it's basically a hand cannon and should do the job.

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
I'm going to necro this threat instead of starting a new one.
Since then I split with my girlfriend, who was just there to drain money from me, and she's still trying to do so. Last night a friend of a friend was telling people shit about me that comes from my ex. My ex has also been stirring the pot with my friends and trying to generally make my life difficult unless I give her money that I apparently owe her. For reference, I supported her for 9 months or so when she was living with me, thanks to the war in Ukraine. During the relationship I realised she was trying to control all aspects of my life, and isolate me from people as well as trying to get pregnant so I split up with her. I let her back in a couple of months later because I was doubting myself, and when I was at my lowest, she was trying to take advantage of the situation to isolate me further and 'help' me, so she had to go.
I spent over a year unemployed, I had to sell my home, and now I'm working part time. It's a stressful job and I don't feel ready for it. But I don't have a choice.
I'm miserable as hell though and really don't see things ever getting better.
I just want my old life back.

When does life get better?

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Three years ago I had a good, but stressful job, status and was saving a fuckton on money. When Covid hit I was fired in a very cruel manner that fucked me up mentally. I got a new job, but after 6 weeks was one of many laid off. I spent 6 months unemployed, but managed to find another job; the boss was crazy but I ploughed through it. 7 months later I thought I hit my dream job in the country and city I love most...the money was bad, but I didn't care...I was 'home'. Two weeks ago that all ended and my former boss is trying to destroy me through the courts after taking everything she could from me to make her business work. In two months I'm out of cash. I will NOT sell my (mortgaged) apartment and prolong the inevitable. My career is ruined, and over. When I go, I just need to make sure my cats have a good home. They are the only things I have in my life now, I love them so much.
I lost a job I liked due to covid too. I feel you

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My circumstances are a bit different, but I understand entirely how you feel. I've lost everything too many times and this time I cant keep going.

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
My circumstances are a bit different, but I understand entirely how you feel. I've lost everything too many times and this time I cant keep going.
Sorry to hear that buddy, hope you find some strength and light

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
I feel like a shell of who I used to be. I'm alone, broken to the point where people don't want anything to do with me, and my brain keeps attacking me.
Give me a reason to live. Please

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm