• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I can't jump again because my legs will just collapse (because of previous attempts) and then I won't be able to try any other method being in a wheelchair or worse...I can't hang myself properly, I live in the woods yes but taking a stool across a busy toad to the woods is pretty obvious ngl so full suspension is not an option. I could do partial but then again I've tried that several times and not compressed the artery enough so never passed out, even though they were really really tight. I've tried OD'ing on paracetamol and nytol and propranolol but obviously still here. I can't cut too deep because I don't want to accidentally cut a tendon then I'll be screwed in trying other methods. I can't buy SN because my mum will see and stop me as I live at home. Can someone help me? I'm into ligaturing as an option and maybe taking some diazepam as I'm prescribed it, beforehand, just so I feel more relaxed

• Hugs
Reactions: Lejes Rimul
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I think you should take a really hard look to see if you genuinely want to do something like this. The reasons listed for not following through with any methods sound like you are having a lot of doubts. Feel free to DM me if you want someone to talk about it with.

Reactions: Otter, An0nymouse_97, ghostspace and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Damn I'm sorry that sounds like a horrible situation; sounds like you're trapped.

What I didn't quite get from your post is, are you in a wheelchair already or are you scared you'll end up in a wheelchair?

What do you mean your mom will see you and stop you? Does she go through the mail or do you mean she will see you preparing the mixture etc ?

Reactions: An0nymouse_97
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Hey man I was in a similar situation

I really hope you pull through, if you don't mind me asking why do you plan to ctb?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry about your problems and desperation to leave this life.You said you cant jump because your legs will give out from previous attempts.Did you jump before and that's why your legs are messed up?How high did you jump from,if you don't mind me asking? And I don't think cars going down a busy road would really care if you walked into the woods with a stool.These days everyone is in a hurry, on their own little trip.Your lucky you live by the woods,I love the woods.I live near open space but its the desert.Just fields full of creosote and tumbleweeds and sand.

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I think you should take a really hard look to see if you genuinely want to do something like this. The reasons listed for not following through with any methods sound like you are having a lot of doubts. Feel free to DM me if you want someone to talk about it with.
No I've tried nearly everything
Sorry about your problems and desperation to leave this life.You said you cant jump because your legs will give out from previous attempts.Did you jump before and that's why your legs are messed up?How high did you jump from,if you don't mind me asking? And I don't think cars going down a busy road would really care if you walked into the woods with a stool.These days everyone is in a hurry, on their own little trip.Your lucky you live by the woods,I love the woods.I live near open space but its the desert.Just fields full of creosote and tumbleweeds and sand.
Yeah I smashed both legs pretty badly last time and it was 60ft
Hey man I was in a similar situation

I really hope you pull through, if you don't mind me asking why do you plan to ctb?
I'm 22
Have no friends
No money
No job
No social life
No hobbies or interests
In pain all the time
Have mental health issues but got lost in the system
Got nothing going for me
Damn I'm sorry that sounds like a horrible situation; sounds like you're trapped.

What I didn't quite get from your post is, are you in a wheelchair already or are you scared you'll end up in a wheelchair?

What do you mean your mom will see you and stop you? Does she go through the mail or do you mean she will see you preparing the mixture etc ?
No but I've been in a wheelchair bound for 2 months 2 years ago. So I'm scared that'll happen again. She goes through the mail yes and I've never ordered anything she hasn't known of before

Last edited:
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
Maybe this is out of place, but maybe don't land on your legs if that's the method you want to go with?

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that man but remember that you will always have your family!!
Before I used to never take their advice seriously but after thinking about it they were really trying to help

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Maybe this is out of place, but maybe don't land on your legs if that's the method you want to go with?
No please don't make the same painful mistake twice. Think this through. Are you provided for? If yes, then good! Take a breather, you are safe for now. Whatever you decide to do, see that you allow yourself some free space and time to carefully plan whatever it is you are going to do. Failing again isn't something you would want and deciding to live and trying to fix your life needs calm consideration as well. Maybe tell your mom you need some time alone and some solitude to think some things through?

Anyway, good luck buddy

Reactions: Lejes Rimul, mesohappy and ClonesAnnoyMe
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You can't just decide how you land. But 60ft is definitely not high enough, by a long shot.

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
You can't just decide how you land. But 60ft is definitely not high enough, by a long shot.
If I landed on my head it might have been!! I nearly died I needed CPR. I'm still recovering now 2 years later. Don't say 60ft isn't high enough...someone is just as dead drowning in 5ft or 20ft of water!! Seriously!! I missed a pole by 2 inches and doctors said I would have died instantly
You never know how you'll land

Last edited:
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I agree with others saying take some time, not because I'm trying to talk you out of it, but because it seems as though you're under no time constraints and can just chill for a while. most of these methods take lots of organizational skills and lots of mental visualization to overcome SI and it seems you are a little impulsive sounding. Talk to any of us that are reaching out if you want to. Best wishes!

Reactions: mesohappy and Lejes Rimul
Lejes Rimul

Lejes Rimul

Feb 9, 2020
Well, it makes me sad to read all this, too much pain and suffering, it makes me think about why people are not helped to die in a calmer way
I am seeing the method of suffocation by plastic bag, I have not documented much but I read two cases in which they found people who died by that method
I do not want to insentivate a decision of death, I can not advise anything, because I am very unbalanced, I do not know what happens in the background of your life, what you think and the whole set that takes you to that, but if you want to talk to someone you can talk with me about what happens to you
goodbye

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
If I landed on my head it might have been!! I nearly died I needed CPR. I'm still recovering now 2 years later. Don't say 60ft isn't high enough...someone is just as dead drowning in 5ft or 20ft of water!! Seriously!! I missed a pole by 2 inches and doctors said I would have died instantly

You never know how you'll land
Maybe I should have expanded on that thought. 60ft is definitely not high enough to guarantee more than just being injured very badly. Better?