vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
my gf left me at the end of march and within the first few days started talking to another guy. We were long distance and we spent almost every second with eachother playing games and talking from 2020-2022. She was my everything and she promised me a future where it was me and her against the world. She was the funniest person ive ever met. We would be up until 6am some nights from pillow talk. she was so intelligent and there was never a dull moment. Since we were young it obviously came with some toxic aspects, but I feel like we evolved to be extremely emotionally mature.

she emotionally detached and insisted we remain friends while i saw her spend every second with this new guy. I couldnt take it anymore, wtf does he have that i dont. My mental health has always been shit and there was periods of time where I was emotionally unstable from trying and switching meds constantly. I dont know. This girl went from saying that im the only one she finds attractive, to her teasing me about finding other people hot and eventually telling me that she flirts with her guy friend.

I have nothing left. I struggled to see a future already and now any motivation i had in life fell through my hands like sand. All ive been doing for the past 3 months or so has been thinking of ways to ctb. I dont feel like i have any friends anymore because they all refuse to unadd her on socials and they teased me because she posted a tiktok dancing with this guy. This is the final straw of my already dog shit life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Letgo, whatevs and 5 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
oh god I'm so sorry you're going through this. this is truly one of the worst pains of life for me. I know that pain of wondering why why why why another person? what do they have? it's pure torture. I'm sorry life has to be so cruel. I really hope you find some sort of comfort or peace.

Reactions: Letgo and The anhedonic one
H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
Hi. You say you were long distance. Did you ever meet her in person? Is the new guy long distance too?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be awful what you are going through, I just think the reality is that you simply cannot trust and rely on other people in this world, humans just very often create more suffering so it's better to be alone anyway in my opinion.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and The anhedonic one
vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
Hi. You say you were long distance. Did you ever meet her in person? Is the new guy long distance too?
i met her in person multiple times and even flew out to see her a week before she decided to breakup with me.
the new guy is not long distance.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Out of all the many human emotional miseries upon this earth, I think that this kind of thing is the worst.
The love of my life left me for the guy next door.
The pain I felt was unbearable.
Love is such a beautiful, yet sometimes brutal thing.
So sorry you are going through this. It's truly hellish.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Letgo, whatevs and 2 others
H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
i met her in person multiple times and even flew out to see her a week before she decided to breakup with me.
the new guy is not long distance.
I feel you because the same thing happened to me a long time ago, twice in fact. Unfortunately long distance relationships rarely work. And also, believe me they are not as fulfilling as "normal" ones. You can't blame her too much for it unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to be. But I understand the pain and loneliness you're going through perfectly, believe me. The only thing I can recommend you to do is to never pursue long distance relationships ever again. It will bring nothing but suffering in the long run. Anyway, if that makes you feel a bit better, recovering from a long distance breakup is easier than recovering from an actual breakup with your gf you spent time with everyday. I am trying to recover from a breakup right now and I'm literally feeling physical pain from the loneliness and how much I miss her.

• Love
Reactions: Letgo, The anhedonic one and whatevs
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
It's okay to mourn the end of a relationship it's normal since as people we do have feelingsā€¦ however, I don't think that should be the only reason why you should complete ctb unless if there is other reasons for completing ctb then I can understandā€¦ You can try things like therapy etc to try to get over the relationship, if she treated you that way mostly probably she won't treat the new person any better either. I know of someone who told me that they always fail when it comes to relationships and they realised that the common denominator was them and also they were "lost when it comes to their sexuality" so I guess they were struggling with accepting that they were gay. Anyway having said that, I wish you all the best with whichever decision you decide to takeā€¦

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Bro, your friends sound like no fucking friends at all. It's no wonder you are here. We need some semblance of support in life to survive.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Deathisbetter, Letgo and 1 other person
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Bro, your friends sound like no fucking friends at all. It's no wonder you are here. We need some semblance of support in life to survive.
OP didn't mention anything to do with friends?! He only mentioned about his relationship issues ? And also sometimes it's better to talk about these things to strangers online than "friends" who might end up using it against you and spreading it to anyone who can hear to hurt you.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
With friends like that, who needs enemies: real friends wouldn't tease the poor guy over something that must have been obviously emotionally devastating.

Reactions: Letgo and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
OP didn't mention anything to do with friends?! He only mentioned about his relationship issues ? And also sometimes it's better to talk about these things to strangers online than "friends" who might end up using it against you and spreading it to anyone who can hear to hurt you.
He wrote about it by the end and it caught my attention.

Reactions: The anhedonic one