• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
there's no way this world wasn't just made to mess with me there's no waybthe people around me are real there's no way the things around me are real everyone is a robot made to maximize my suffering

I genuinely don't believe there's any other possible explanation on how everything goes wrong and inconveniences upon inconveniences bad thing upon bad thing everything going bad my thoughts on bad things always being right everything I want always alwaysnalways slipping out of my hands there is no other explanation my life has alwyays been thisb way I jave to be some sort of character being written the author made justbto torment I can't take it

I don't believe I am really here writing this I 9dny believe anyone "reading" this is real id ojg believe anyt of this exists nothing mm just a character waiting for the autheor to let me dir already

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deltahead, done96, Saturn_ and 1 other person