• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I don't feel much anymore. i don't have hopes, hobbies, I'm not excited. I don't wanna do stuff that requires effort and doing something (even playing games) doesn't give me any satisfaction. things I enjoyed doing are not enjoyable anymore. no matter what I do it feels pointless and I'm emotionless. I miss the time when It felt like I had purpose and I actually enjoyed doing things: meeting with friends, drawing or watching shows or anything

also I still have derealization and maybe it's even worse now idk.. no matter what I do I'm not happy

I also don't care about any consequence so I'm not good at doing things I have to do. I don't worry about future at this point because I'm not sure I even have one. I don't care about what happens. guess the future me will have to deal with problems. for now I'll just rot away and in the future I'll either become an even worse wreck or I'll ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, foreverfalling, worthIess and 15 others
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I feel exactly the same as you. Nothing seems enjoyable at all, nothing gives you quite the same emotions as before. It's bland and dull and boring. wanting desperately to have good memories again. I'm so sorry you have to go through this it can be a living hell šŸ’œ sending you much love and support and I hope everything gets better
Virtual Hug GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Tionally, kermudgeon and 5 others
thorsve

thorsve

Aug 2, 2022
I can relate to this so hard. Literally nothing is fun or enjoyable. I try so hard to get better but I never do. I hope your situation gets better and that you find some light in this life. Me personally, I just want to CTB...

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Tionally, kermudgeon and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I feel the same way. My soul is so tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally, kermudgeon, thewalkingdread and 3 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Same. Can't read. Can't play video games. Can't watch TV or movies. Lonely but don't feel like seeing anyone at the same time. I've had dips before but this is probably the worst and I don't see myself coming back from it.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim and divinemistress36
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I miss when I was younger and I could find ways to whittle the days by even though things were still bad. At least I could make time go by faster. Now I see little reason to get out of bed because there isn't anything for me to do. The things I used to like aren't enjoyable, and everything else no matter how mundane is exhausting. Heck even gaming for a little bit takes a lot out of me and that's supposed to be fun and relaxing.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Trakehner, sserafim and 1 other person
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I feel exactly the same as you. Numbness has settled in..i don't enjoy doing the things i used to. I wish to ctb asap. But not able to find an accessible method considering i stay with family.

Reactions: sserafim
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I live in the same situation. I just have to find the right resource and proceed with ctb. I'm really unlucky, it did not have to go this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally