HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I don't remember the last time I posted here, but everything is the same or worse, everything just seems pointless, cutting myself, posting here, nothing helps, every day I'm in a worse state that I was the day before, I don't think I had a single good day this year, probably even from before, there is not a day where I don't think about killing myself, I don't want to die but I really don't want this to continue.
I tried talking to people about this at some point but I don't see why I should bother anymore, I know everyone will leave liek everyone left me at some point, it doesn't matter who I talk to or who I fuck or who I care about everyone leaves no matter what, it's just a truth I have been forced to accepts as of lately.
I don't know why I'm writing this, I thought it may help but it just seem

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering and fishingline23
F

fishingline23

Jan 5, 2024
Felt.. my life seems pointless now that i want it to end. I hate considering what will happen if i do leave and if i stayed, i just want everything to stop crashing on me. Should we find a way, may it be the best.

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I don't remember the last time I posted here, but everything is the same or worse, everything just seems pointless, cutting myself, posting here, nothing helps, every day I'm in a worse state that I was the day before, I don't think I had a single good day this year, probably even from before, there is not a day where I don't think about killing myself, I don't want to die but I really don't want this to continue.
I'm sorry to hear your life is so miserable. And to top it off, it sounds like nothing is helping you at all. Isn't there anything that makes you a little bit happy? I'm not saying it'll bring you out of your depression, but it can at least be a temporary pain killer to the pain if you know what I mean.

For me it's music that helps me. (Of course, there's music that can make me feel even worse, hehe, so I have to make sure I find the right music).
I tried talking to people about this at some point but I don't see why I should bother anymore, I know everyone will leave liek everyone left me at some point, it doesn't matter who I talk to or who I fuck or who I care about everyone leaves no matter what, it's just a truth I have been forced to accepts as of lately.
Yeah, that's tough. Change is hard. People coming and then going. It's like trying to get comfortable just before life pulls the rug from under you. I feel you. That's why, again, I like music. It's always there for me. (And I have some other things that are constants in my life too, but I'll just leave it at music for now).
I don't know why I'm writing this, I thought it may help but it just seem
I hope it helped you. You writing this helped me appreciate what I have in music, so thank you for that. I hope your day is peaceful.