• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Almost everything good in life ends in suffering. We are set up to eventually suffer, and there is no avoiding it.
One example of many is that the love of your life will eventually leave you for someone else, get old, sick or even die suddenly.
That dreadful feeling that the things that mean most to you will inevitably end in suffering.
And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, whatevs, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that we are just destined to suffer, all that is inevitable for us is even more suffering, loss and decay, existence is nothing more than a futile process of slowly dying where everything for us will be erased and forgotten about eventually, someday we will all be lost to death and it's just the way that things are.

Everything is impermanent but as long as one exists here they will always suffer, the only relief from suffering lies in leaving this world as by that point everything will become insignificant for us, I see existence as being nothing more than a cruel, unnecessary and undesirable mistake, it's tragic how life even evolved in the first place.

Reactions: demuic and The anhedonic one
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is very true for a lot of things in life, even the things we once took for granted. Anyways, this is also why I held the antinatalist belief that nothing bad can come from never being conceived. Nothingness is not a bad thing, especially if it means it is devoid of suffering and pain.

Reactions: demuic and The anhedonic one
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, this is sadly so true. I think I came to the conclusion years ago that it simply wasn't worth the inevitable pain of loss to even try to form close relationships in future. If you don't have them to begin with- you have nothing to lose. It's weird though- it feels like you're living on the outside of what is supposed to be life. Still- it feels safer this way. I'm so sick of the pain of loss.

Reactions: demuic, The anhedonic one and whatevs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, this is sadly so true. I think I came to the conclusion years ago that it simply wasn't worth the inevitable pain of loss to even try to form close relationships in future. If you don't have them to begin with- you have nothing to lose. It's weird though- it feels like you're living on the outside of what is supposed to be life. Still- it feels safer this way. I'm so sick of the pain of loss.
I can definitely relate to this. It's not worth the risk. I can't trust people anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep