NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I don't even have the courage to play a game, because I get bored in the first 5 minutes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: insanedoomer, wait.what, death137 and 9 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I know that feeling, sometimes have to just force yourself to do something to get rid of being bored even if it is hard at first.

DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Same... I usually play a lot, but now... I don't care and everything is boring.

Reactions: wait.what
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
Same. I just do menial repetative tasks to pass the time (ripping sprites, mining resources in a certain block game). Hopfully future me can use that if I ever get a wind of energy to do something productive.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Mee to my Gf take me away all the things I loved

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I don't even have the courage to play a game, because I get bored in the first 5 minutes.
It's not that I find it boring, it's just that I can't focus and/or find any enjoyment in it anymore. It makes me incredibly sad, because I love video games, and have so many that I wish to play, but I just lack any motivation for them.

Reactions: wait.what
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I used to have so much fun being a NEET but now all that free time gets wasted

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, depression makes us experience that state of not enjoying anything.
What I did to get over that, was look for more things. There's always something which will surprise you and make you feel like doing it.
Also, try to do basic daily things such as cooking, cleaning your bedroom, taking a shower, going for a walk, etc. They'll get you in a good or normal (at least) mood.

Hope you can feel better!

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and All-Dead-Y
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I know that feeling all too well. It sucks, because if I can't keep myself entertained with something, I keep thinking about how shitty my life is.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I've had horrible anhedonia for about a year and a half now. For maybe 6 months I've had almost no identifiable feelings of any kind. Every so often I have a few good days together & it seems like I might be turning the corner, but then: nope. The light at the end of the tunnel's just another train.

Reactions: SweetDreams500