• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

405taker

405taker

Sep 28, 2022
Shit just keeps getting worse and worse, days go by so quickly yet so slowly, i feel numb and guilt-ridden. No matter how much i try it doesn't help so i stopped trying which makes it all worse. Funny innit. People keep saying that it'll get better, but really, when? Because i know it won't. This is how ive lived and will probably continue to live. I'm too much of a coward to attempt again, because what if i fail again? I'll have to face that guilt too. I've been praying for a form of quick aggressive cancer to take me. Or going to sleep and not waking up. Or a car crash or a plane crash or a bus crash or something anything to set me from my misery because obviously i can't do shit and the only things that actually matter are things ive no control in. I can't even talk to any of my friends because it'll worry them and then ill have to console them. I'm done. Fuck being alive. Fuck this head of mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Unknown21, BlendedHeart and 7 others
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
I think people say that on instict .they have to say something And its such a standard non offensive answer that its seems like the best thing to someone has it rough .i doubt its malintent more cluelessness

Reactions: Hollowman and divinemistress36
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I feel the same. Even though I'm drunk right now I wanna hang myself from my door frame, I've been sad for over 8 months now, but will probably fail the hanging.. so just no...

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hasn't been my experience, either, in life, that things ever get better. Some people, seemingly, just have a black cloud above them wherever they go, whatever they do. For others it's all rainbows and butterflies. It's quite befuddling how this world works, huh?

Reactions: RemainingDubious and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my experience from the age of 18 to 38 my life just gotten worse and worse the longer it went on
it's doesn't get any better just worse the longer it goes on

• Hugs
Reactions: teniralc21, lizzywizzy09, RemainingDubious and 1 other person
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
What people mean is things can get better, not that they necessarily will get better. But in the moment, when they feel they are about lose someone they care for, they speak in absolutes. Rather than admit they don't know. But things can get better. Possibility is what a lot of people are living for; it's gambling with life, and boy, so many people are hooked in this cosmic lottery. The truth is everything, according to us mere humans, is a matter of cosmic randomness (even though if you were intelligent enough, you wouldn't have to rely on chance as much as someone less intelligent). So the best strategy to living, is make yourself as less of a variable as possible. In short, do everything you can, and stay consistent and be the constant, so given enough time, the possibility of an event occurring increases. You can use conditional probabilistic math to show this, but it's common sense.

But then do you really want to base your life on chance? Do you want to delude yourself into thinking there's great things to come, when you don't know? Human life is delusion.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The truth is that it gets better for some people and others it doesnt

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and AmberianDawn
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
Shit just keeps getting worse and worse, days go by so quickly yet so slowly, i feel numb and guilt-ridden. No matter how much i try it doesn't help so i stopped trying which makes it all worse. Funny innit. People keep saying that it'll get better, but really, when? Because i know it won't. This is how ive lived and will probably continue to live. I'm too much of a coward to attempt again, because what if i fail again? I'll have to face that guilt too. I've been praying for a form of quick aggressive cancer to take me. Or going to sleep and not waking up. Or a car crash or a plane crash or a bus crash or something anything to set me from my misery because obviously i can't do shit and the only things that actually matter are things ive no control in. I can't even talk to any of my friends because it'll worry them and then ill have to console them. I'm done. Fuck being alive. Fuck this head of mine.
I've been told that life gets better since I was a teenager, I'm nearly 35 years-old and can safely say it doesn't. If anything life just gets progressively worse and I can't understand how people live until the age of 40+ honestly, i guess by instinct?

Life is just a massive joke being played on all of us and some people lack the awareness to realize it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fall_Apart, vadim, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I've been told that life gets better since I was a teenager, I'm nearly 35 years-old and can safely say it doesn't. If anything life just gets progressively worse and I can't understand how people live until the age of 40+ honestly, i guess by instinct?

Life is just a massive joke being played on all of us and some people lack the awareness to realize it.
Im 36 I agree

• Love
Reactions: Trav1989 and RemainingDubious
pinkpetal

pinkpetal

Jun 25, 2024
i sincerely wish it could get better but years of trauma has trained my brain to prepare for the worst. it's damaged beyond repair. nobody can convince it, not even me. this year was the worst year of my life. i pray everyday to die in my sleep but god wants me to suffer a bit more .

• Hugs
Reactions: Trav1989 and RemainingDubious
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It gets worse by age 50 the pains start, then 60 even worse for most , 70 even worse, 80 , 90 i don't know for who it gets better to be a decaying demented rack of pain ....

it gets worse because aging is decay. brain cells die dementia sets in , chronic pain etc.

i worked in a nursing home. old age is an unimaginable hell for anyone that is below 50 unfathomable abomination beyond words . this is hidden to keep people in the prison fooled so they don't demand for there to be guaranteed ways to escape life, for easily obtainable nembutal without prescription or other guaranteed ways out of this evil prison world and evil life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trav1989 and popcornheart
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I hate that phrase, creates false hope

Reactions: Trav1989
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Don't know where I hear or read this or the full context, but someone said "If my first 32 years of life were bad, what is the guarantee of the rest being better?", and I completely agree.

Don't care if might be a small chance of it. I don't want to be here to know it. Miss me with that "it gets better" bull.

popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
It truly is such an exhausting platitude to insist "it'll get better". Although, some people find enough of a semblance of joy in their lives that it does appear, for them, that there is hope in the day-to-day...or, I suppose that, from my own personal experience.

I took care of my grandparents as they got older. My grandfather more than my grandmother, admittedly. His cancer took him out within a year of diagnosis but I often thought about what type of situation he would have been in if I wasn't around. I was essentially the only person there to help. It was such a fractured system... and I know now, with nearly 100% certainty, that I will be completely alone in my old age (should I make it that long). The thought of wasting away, heavily drugged, at some state facility... or worse, on the streets... it just further illustrates how pointless everything truly is in this life. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for more of us than society likes to admit.