• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Person

May 29, 2019
I plan to leave notes and such, would they be seized by police when I am discovered? I guess they'd be returned to my family eventually?

Reactions: Egddios and kuddelmuddel23
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I want to know this too. Does it depend on content of the note?

For instance, I'm terrified of surviving my attempt and I want to tell my family to kill me if I'm paralyzed or whatever. I even want to direct them to sources on how to kill me (like the PPH)*. But would this get seized and destroyed? I think I'm losing my mind so I know this is probably stupid in many ways. I'm sorry.

*I have reason to think my brother would help. I don't want lack of knowledge to be an obstacle.

Reactions: Egddios and kuddelmuddel23
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the police will pass the notes on to your family. If you don't want to risk it, you may be able to send the note by other means so that it reaches the right people safely. For example, with a delayed e-mail or an SMS. Alternatively, you could hide the suicide note in a place at home and then use a delayed SMS to point out the hiding place so that the relatives can find it.

Reactions: Egddios, Person and lululoo
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the police will pass the notes on to your family. If you don't want to risk it, you may be able to send the note by other means so that it reaches the right people safely. For example, with a delayed e-mail or an SMS. Alternatively, you could hide the suicide note in a place at home and then use a delayed SMS to point out the hiding place so that the relatives can find it.
I'm driven too much by paranoia. I wanted to keep my delayed email very brief and not revealing so it doesn't get caught by any algorithms.
But that's a great idea about hiding the note! I could mention its location in the email. So that note for my family could be hidden. Then I could leave in plain sight a note for the police just saying that it's a suicide so they are less likely to investigate.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23