D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
So I was thinking I'll leave notes/letters for certain people but then I thought there are others I'd want to understand.

I was thinking of scheduling a post for my Facebook for either the day after or two days after. Just explaining that I don't want anyone to feel guilty amongst other things.

Anyone else thinking of doing this?

Reactions: kinderbueno
drug

drug

Global Mod
Aug 26, 2024
I've considered this but I'd have to do it far out in the future and not just a few days before. There are a lot of people I'd like to say goodbye to but don't want to risk ending up in a psych ward or having my plans forcefully aborted.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I'm leaving letters and scheduling emails for a couple people

D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
I've got to resign from a job that I love this week because of someone's campaign to get to to lose everything.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I think that my identity online will alone serve as a note even if I don't write anything physically. The digital footprint I left explains clearly how I felt throughout my life whether I like it or not.

D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
I'm thinking a general note online but specific notes for people. I was going to write one to a bully/abuser who holds a job in authority and make sure their boss has a copy in the hope that maybe they'll change but I'm not sure