CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Reality nobody want this know all life, throw me abuse not care. All this ,go community everyone ignored go talk nobody hear, like only lonely person world moving everyone puppet wabt other puppet. What know why nobody want all program bad while self different. No place even people ctb same, see exactly reddit all same . Nobody want that why vegetable. Now honest not care them human want not, all want ctb stay away human, human not want me same me not wabt humans

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipolar22, makethepainstop, Suicidebydeath and 6 others
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i think you're an insightful and intelligent person, i like reading what your have to say. i'm here (for a few days at least) if you wanna talk anytime.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep, WhatPowerIs and 1 other person
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Reality nobody want this know all life, throw me abuse not care. All this ,go community everyone ignored go talk nobody hear, like only lonely person world moving everyone puppet wabt other puppet. What know why nobody want all program bad while self different. No place even people ctb same, see exactly reddit all same . Nobody want that why vegetable. Now honest not care them human want not, all want ctb stay away human, human not want me same me not wabt humans
I love your gentle soul. But I have to admit that I would probably be too shy to talk to you offline, I am with everyone, but I wouldn't know what to say... Like not daring to touch a very fancy & fragile crystal sculpture in a store... Scared to break it... To say something stupid that would hurt you even more than you already are... Sometimes I just don't know how to express that I care... I sound condescending... I don't want to look down on you with pity... How can I be friend with you when I feel unworthy... Unable to give you what you deserve...

I guess many therapists abandonned me because I was too in pain and they felt helpless to help... Some admitted it, some arrogantly told me I don't deserve help. They just send me to the next person claiming they're perfect... But often the service are even more incompatible and not what they thought at all. But they felt good getting rid of me promising me heaven... When I get trashed around in hell...

People hate me so much I get hate mail even here...

I don't know how to love you properly, but I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, makethepainstop and Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I love your gentle soul. But I have to admit that I would probably be too shy to talk to you offline, I am with everyone, but I wouldn't know what to say... Like not daring to touch a very fancy & fragile crystal sculpture in a store... Scared to break it... To say something stupid that would hurt you even more than you already are... Sometimes I just don't know how to express that I care... I sound condescending... I don't want to look down on you with pity... How can I be friend with you when I feel unworthy... Unable to give you what you deserve...

I guess many therapists abandonned me because I was too in pain and they felt helpless to help... Some admitted it, some arrogantly told me I don't deserve help. They just send me to the next person claiming they're perfect... But often the service are even more incompatible and not what they thought at all. But they felt good getting rid of me promising me heaven... When I get trashed around in hell...

People hate me so much I get hate mail even here...

I don't know how to love you properly, but I do.
Love is love, only its application and strength vary. Hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this world nowhere is really free from the cruelty of people. Wherever there are people there is always the potential for harm and for things to be made worse. It's just the way that people often are. I would personally always see it as being better to be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream