Imthevillain

Imthevillain

Sep 19, 2021
I have enough money to last me the rest of the year 🥳🤓

Jk lol Happy New Years!! If you could be doing anything at all tonight, what would your plans entail?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Silenos, CrossroadsCurious, GentleJerk and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Jk lol Happy New Years!! If you could be doing anything at all tonight, what would your plans entail?
Watch fireworks with gf. Oh, and getting the gf real quick beforehand. In reality I guess it's SaSu and gaming, again.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Imthevillain
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Daydreaming and self-pitying.

Reactions: Imthevillain and PeacefulTonic
vanessa3323

vanessa3323

Dec 21, 2021
I have enough money to last me the rest of the year 🥳🤓

I wouldn't be doing my usual, home alone with the dogs. dating just doesn't work for me and with no family life just sucks. I look successful on the outside but am dying inside. I had surgery 2 weeks ago. Had an uber driver take me because I have no friends. Everyone else in the waiting area of the surgery center had someone waiting with them. no one even noticed me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: odradek, l8tony, yellowjasmine88 and 2 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Get black out drunk.

S h i t f a c e d.

Plastered.

Intoxicated.

or you know maybe just a drink or two.

Reactions: odradek and Imthevillain
Imthevillain

Imthevillain

Sep 19, 2021
I wouldn't be doing my usual, home alone with the dogs. dating just doesn't work for me and with no family life just sucks. I look successful on the outside but am dying inside. I had surgery 2 weeks ago. Had an uber driver take me because I have no friends. Everyone else in the waiting area of the surgery center had someone waiting with them. no one even noticed me.
I'm so sry. That's heartbreaking 😔 I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to 🤗

• Love
Reactions: yellowjasmine88 and LADY007
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
sleeping in depression like every fuckin year in recent memory. Also hoping my sn arrives tomorrow

• Hugs
Reactions: Imthevillain and GenesAndEnvironment
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
A debauched cocaine fuelled bisexual BDSM orgy with Emma Stone, Abigail Spencer, Megan Gale, Hwa Sa and Jodie Comer. Then going to a Tim Hecker concert high as a f&cking kite on pure MDMA. Then I swallow a new form of super concentrated N. in a pill the size of a pill before the comedown kills me. :-)

Alas my actual NYE was not quite so interesting... :-P

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Imthevillain
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm putting my best dress and the food is ready and lots of sweets and cakes, I'm getting my man back tonight despite all drama yesterday, a happy NYE to my SS family, then pjs and end up watching money heist. Hugs to all, see you next year. To the ones alone tonight I will keep you in my thoughts, xoxo

• Love
Reactions: Shadowplay and Imthevillain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is past new years eve now, but if it was up to me I would spend every day not existing. I want nothing to do with life at all. The fireworks were really loud where I lived which meant I could not sleep. It was a horrible night.

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Vanessa, The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I had surgery that required me to stay in a hotel next to the hospital two nights. Alone. I won't ever go through a major surgery again. The physical pain of recovery isn't worth it on top of the mental pain I already endure. And to the person who started this thread, I also don't suffer any financial difficulties. But severe depression is the worst.