wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
wtf.

I kind of want to buy SN just in case it gets even more restricted. I could only find one seller in my area and even they had people wanting to sue the company because someone close to them died. The prices have already hiked up :/

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Kbeau, Wrennie and 4 others
xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
wtf.

I kind of want to buy SN just in case it gets even more restricted. I could only find one seller in my area and even they had people wanting to sue the company because someone close to them died. The prices have already hiked up :/
Yeah, in the UK you now have to be registered as a business to buy it bc it's now classed as a poison. The police are getting lists off the sellers and confiscating it.

Those trynna ban SS don't understand us and I vented about that this morning.

Reactions: HopelessBorderline and blahblahhh
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Maybe we should move to advocating drowning as a method, so that they will start a petition to ban water.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, it's_all_a_game, ithappens and 26 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hope those who wanna get SS shut down stop bothering us someday.

As for the SN, yeah, it's becoming harder to get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CivilizationV, Metalhead and Spitfire
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Maybe we should move to advocating drowning as a method, so that they will start a petition to ban water.
hahaha omgggg. We should make a fake website for it and just like go on there to distract people so everyone thinks thats the main SS website haha and they up placing giant nets on water bodies :) Fun project for suicide prevention :) holding people hostage is the way to go :hihi:
I hope those who wanna get SS shut down stop bothering us someday.

As for the SN, yeah, it's becoming harder to get it.
Yes. I should order some just in case even though it is not my choice of method.... :/ good backup?

Reactions: Metalhead
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

You have a valid point though. Any substance is lethal in high amounts. Even water. Banning SN won't decrease suicide., it will decrease the amounts of peaceful suicide and instead increase the amounts of violent, brutal and painful suicides.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, ithappens and 15 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, in the UK you now have to be registered as a business to buy it bc it's now classed as a poison. The police are getting lists off the sellers and confiscating it.

Those trynna ban SS don't understand us and I vented about that this morning.
that is awful.
You have a valid point though. Any substance is lethal in high amounts. Even water. Banning SN won't decrease the amounts of peaceful suicide and instead increase the amounts of violent, brutal and painful suicides.
EXACTLY. Like anti abortion measures like shutting down clinics does not reduce abortion- just forces people to DIY it in painful ways...

Reactions: xBrialesana, lost_soul83, NegativeSymptoms and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Or setting self on fire, so they can ban all heat sources and petro products.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Metalhead, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Or setting self on fire, so they can ban all heat sources and petro products.
That would be great. Lets vote for coal and racism as the best suicide methods lol.

Reactions: Metalhead and lost_soul83
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You have a valid point though. Any substance is lethal in high amounts. Even water. Banning SN won't decrease suicide., it will decrease the amounts of peaceful suicide and instead increase the amounts of violent, brutal and painful suicides.
The idea is to take away easy methods from people who are too afraid of the painful ones. It will decrease suicide, for the purported benefit of conserving more depressed anxious sods who don't want to live and don't dare to die.
hahaha omgggg. We should make a fake website for it and just like go on there to distract people so everyone thinks thats the main SS website haha and they up placing giant nets on water bodies :) Fun project for suicide prevention :) holding people hostage is the way to go :hihi:

Yes. I should order some just in case even though it is not my choice of method.... :/ good backup?
Drain all oceans. Minimum 10 year sentence for possession of illegal bathtub.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, stevieu and 10 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
They can try all they want to ban various suicide methods; it doesn't address why a person commits suicide in the first place. If there's no Sodium Nitrite then there's Azide, Nembutal, rope, trains, buildings, cliffs, pesticides, plastic bags, etc.

Even if SN is banned to the public; it'll still be for sale through other means like N.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, Sprite_Geist and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I remember when I went to Walmart, I could get a can of air to dust out my computer without an ID. Now they require IDs to get a can of air because teens would try huffing it. I figure the same is happening with meat processors where they need a business license to get some SN for their meat, but blame it on them suicide people for making it harder on them. It's not us to blame, it's those pro-life, big government nanny states that are putting restrictions.

Reactions: sorella santini, ithappens, stevieu and 6 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Let's ban all clothing, ropes, bedsheets, linens, and towels before someone hangs themselves, huh. While we're at it, let's ban water, trains, tall buildings, and food because you could choke on a morsel and die! Don't forget cleaning products, wouldn't want someone to make a detergent cocktail. None of these are as vile as that evil sodium nitrite!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, stevieu and 10 others
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Outlaw the oceans!!

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, BandAddict and wordsonscreen
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I think I found a new streamlined suicide method, we should all jump on it before the sadistic anti-choicers ban it too. You can now commit suicide by trying to get your bag of Cheetos.

More recent statistics by the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System said that between 2002 and 2015, vending machines caused an average of 4 US deaths per year. Almost all reported accidental deaths involving vending machines in the US were caused by the customer tipping the machine over onto themselves.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sorella santini, Silver, Metalhead and 6 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
The idea is to take away easy methods from people who are too afraid of the painful ones. It will decrease suicide, for the purported benefit of conserving more depressed anxious sods who don't want to live and don't dare to die.

Drain all oceans. Minimum 10 year sentence for possession of illegal bathtub.
hehe yes drain the oceans hehe

They can try all they want to ban various suicide methods; it doesn't address why a person commits suicide in the first place. If there's no Sodium Nitrite then there's Azide, Nembutal, rope, trains, buildings, cliffs, pesticides, plastic bags, etc.

Even if SN is banned to the public; it'll still be for sale through other means like N.
100%. They are not addressing real problems.

Let's ban all clothing, ropes, bedsheets, linens, and towels before someone hangs themselves, huh. While we're at it, let's ban water, trains, tall buildings, and food because you could choke on a morsel and die! Don't forget cleaning products, wouldn't want someone to make a detergent cocktail. None of these are as vile as that evil sodium nitrite!
Ah yes ofc!!!
Outlaw the oceans!!
OUTLAW THE OCEANS
I think I found a new streamlined suicide method, we should all jump on it before the sadistic anti-choicers ban it too. You can now commit suicide by trying to get your bag of Cheetos.
omg lets get in on this asap

Reactions: Metalhead
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
"Accidental" deaths. Also, it says "almost all". What are the other ways of dying by vending machine? Getting your head stuck in the snack dispension slot?

Reactions: ithappens, wordsonscreen, Metalhead and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Snorting cheetos deemed hazardous by UK after animated sitcom aired parody.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, lost_soul83, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 1 other person
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
,,Yes please daddy government, please protect me from myself I can't be trusted with my own body despite being an adult with a supposed "right to bodily autonomy". Please make us all suffer for 80 years and die."

Shit like this makes me sick.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, ithappens, wordsonscreen and 6 others
HopelessBorderline

HopelessBorderline

Alive but not living
Oct 29, 2020
Ah, this post! Americans can blow their heads off with guns with incredible easy purchase, but here in the UK they're banning the sale of a peaceful poison because a small minority (compared to other, more popular methods of suicide) of people have decided to not go in a violent manner.

Removing methods isn't going to stop a suicidal persons determination. If they want to go, they will.

It's like the pro-lifers get a kick out of making us all even more depressed.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, ithappens and 8 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
There was someone here on the forum that was actually contacted by the police because they had ordered SN. As I understand, it is nearly impossible to get it in the UK, and probably a few other countries in Europe.

• Aww..
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Metalhead
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Thank God I got my SN delivered today.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Metalhead
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
We shouldn't just legalize assisted suicide for every autonomous and consenting human adult because we respect their human rights, there is also a practical benefit called harm reduction. If people don't have access to peaceul means for suicide, they will simply look for other methods that do the job properly - altough not in such a peaceful way like SN for example. They will use other salts, train, haging and guns instead.

The legalizstion of unconditional assisted suicide serves the same practical purpose as legalizing all drugs. You perform effective harm reduction (because every person can leave with the most peaceful method, N) and move the process of suicide away from this platform to institutions with experts that have some kind of process in place. Obviously without the gatekeeping of mentally ill people because their pain is just as valid as people suffering from physical pain. And after a quick talk with these experts, just to make sure there are no second thoughts on your part, that you actually want this and that you're determined and confident, that this is your final path, you would be granted assisted suicide. Regardless of your background, as long as you appear coherent and somewhat rational. I think that should be the goal. And we should fight for that. Countries like Belgium and the Netherlands are not great but decent examples of such practice of assisted suicide.

Humans deserve a peaceful way out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, throwaway_2620, Raindryer and 10 others
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, I'm almost feeling the need to start stockpiling as much ctb material as possible before things get banned.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, LakatosDiogenesz and Metalhead
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm almost feeling the need to start stockpiling as much ctb material as possible before things get banned.
No kidding!

Reactions: Kbeau, wordsonscreen and Metalhead
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
,,Yes please daddy government, please protect me from myself I can't be trusted with my own body despite being an adult with a supposed "right to bodily autonomy". Please make us all suffer for 80 years and die."

Shit like this makes me sick.
ah yes ofc! make us suffer : )

Reactions: Kbeau