crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
i was hoping maybe someone would here would have advice or something. im actively suicidal and im pretty sure at this point its a matter of when rather than if...at the same time i want to get help but my family refuses to take me to the hospital or do anything to help me(i cant drive). im not sure what to do in this situation, i dont have anyone to turn to for help and im kinda scared. is there anything else i can do.?figured i would try asking here

Reactions: kråkevind
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Is there a hotline you can call?

Reactions: kråkevind and crimsonpool
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
i was hoping maybe someone would here would have advice or something. im actively suicidal and im pretty sure at this point its a matter of when rather than if...at the same time i want to get help but my family refuses to take me to the hospital or do anything to help me(i cant drive). im not sure what to do in this situation, i dont have anyone to turn to for help and im kinda scared. is there anything else i can do.?figured i would try asking here
I guess my first question is what kind of help do you need? If you're afraid you're a danger to yourself then you can try opening up to a counselor if you're enrolled in school and depending on what you say they may be able to help you access resources, or even just talk to your doctor if you have one. They can also help you and since I'm assuming you're over 18 and an adult they cannot share that information with your parents. But if you genuinely feel like you'll ctb and need help don't be afraid to call emergency services or hotlines since your well-being is more important. Or if you just need someone to talk to I'm always available to pm and there's a ton of low-cost therapy resources online. <3

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, kråkevind and crimsonpool
kråkevind

kråkevind

Jun 2, 2023
The cops won't take you to jail or anything. They would take you to the hospital or they would call an ambulance.

Reactions: Doombox and crimsonpool