• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Hi all, I managed to buy it but I am not sure I want to use it I am afraid it won't work thanks 🙏

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I see sn as an anti-failure mechanism, which I can combine with other methods, for example (jump+sn,co+sn,headshot+sn...)

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
But if you have a gun for example with drink sn? I wouldn't if I had one!

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's completely normal, I've experienced it myself and I've seen number of people who said the same. It's death what we're talking about. And you've got the poison. It's scary. No matter how much you want it, it still remains unknown and overwhelming. Take your time, don't rush yourself to make an immediate decision.

Reactions: toms_space_station, happynot, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
But if you have a gun for example with drink sn? I wouldn't if I had one!
Yes, because if I were unlucky enough to somehow survive the gunshot I would have the sn as backup.

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Difficult I think to survive....but yes...
It's completely normal, I've experienced it myself and I've seen number of people who said the same. It's death what we're talking about. And you've got the poison. It's scary. No matter how much you want it, it still remains unknown and overwhelming. Take your time, don't rush yourself to make an immediate decision.
I think sometimes scary is life....yes I will...