E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
okay, so i have my kit ready, and i'm going to fucking catch the bus tonight. Its all over. its time to go. no more pain, no more bullshit. time to pull the ejection lever.

But loitering on this forum. i'm not sure if its making me depressed or what I cant go outside, because when i bought the tape i need for the exit bag yesterday i nearly blurted out to the pharmacist that i was going to use it to CTB.

I just don't know what my mother had to be such a cunt when i was a child,. I grew up with wealthy grandparents. i mean my grandfather is a literal millionaire, My uncle runs a private investment fund for millionaires. And Iv never once asked for anything from them. Yet because i was damaged goods, my farther family took it as shame to their success. and after getting away from my mothers abuse. i found myself subjected to a different form of abuse by my farther and his family.

it wasn't as neglectful as my mother, it was more like financial exploitation and physical slavery, being put to work to earn other family members money, whist they had me living in horrible conditions. I mean what farther does that to his son.

I needed protection, I needed help and healing, and he just inflicted further pain and suffering onto me. I often thought that his abuse was worse than m,y mothers,. because he knew had she had treated me. I tried to reach out to him, i even left him a note at age 20, which is sad to say that i had such low confidence at that age, and he got very angry, because his girlfriend found it and felt like i was trying to push her out of the picture.

Thats not what i was doing. i needed a parent, i needed someone to guide me and help me and i was just exploited by the son of a fucking millionaire. They even know i facing homelessness, and instead of offering help, they just criticise me for being such a failure.

And am i stupid for thinking that i have cousins who had private education their whole life, i'm talking an investment that would be equal to the cost of an apartment. so given that i never availed of that investment, would i be stupid for thinking, "hey you spent $120,000 on each of my cousins education and $0 on mine, maybe just buy me an apartment, so i can rebuild my life. but no, thats not how it works"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Kalista, exitingtothevoid and 1 other person
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
when i bought the tape i need for the exit bag yesterday i nearly blurted out to the pharmacist that i was going to use it to CTB.
You can CTB tonight, or you could do it next week. If you do it tonight, then I'd like to wish you farewell, and a peaceful exit.

Are you certain this is your only option?

Would you have had such thoughts if you were decisive about this? If you have not exhausted your options, I'd urge you to reconsider. I'm sorry but I don't fully know your reasons or your past, but I can imagine that you're in a lot of pain.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
"hey you spent $120,000 on each of my cousins education and $0 on mine, maybe just buy me an apartment, so i can rebuild my life. but no, thats not how it works"
I think if it helps their relative to make their own living, then it's something a "businessman" would try to encourage or invest in, Just saying you might think a little differently when you are actually self made millionaire- where did your money come from, etc.

I hope nothing but what's best for you.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
If you have not exhausted your options, I'd urge you to reconsider.

I'v been fighting the eviction for the last 4 months.
All other options are exhausted.

And thank you @GuessWhosBack I see you often on this forum. and you seem like a genuine person. Someone whose down to earth.

I often think when talking to such great people on this website.

"Why Are All the Good Heated People Taken Away By Suicide?"

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I'v been fighting the eviction for the last 4 months.
All other options are exhausted.

And thank you @GuessWhosBack I see you often on this forum. and you seem like a genuine person. Someone whose down to earth.

I often think when talking to such great people on this website.

"Why Are All the Good Heated People Taken Away By Suicide?"
If you change your mind, I will be here to listen.