C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
It seems all the SN vendors on the web require a commercial business address to purchase from them. The last time I purchased it, it was sold as a "ctb" kit and it was intercepted. Not sure how to proceed. Feel a bit stuck. Any ideas? How do others maneuver around this? Can I use pink curing salt instead?

Last edited:
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
You bought SN sold as a suicide kit? Big red flag right there, cherry. Try researching countries that produce SN, then search Sodium Nitrite + 'country'. Keep trying until you find a new vendor. You can always DM people here and I'm sure you'll find a supplier again. If there's a will, there's a way. If you're depressed as your main problem (I don't know why you want to CTB) and not living with a terminal illness or a physical condition etc., I would recommend you try magic mushrooms before you CTB. They have been shown to help with treatment resistant depression in quite profound ways. Start researching Monero currency, TOR browser and the 'achetyp' market. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, either way. Best of luck.

Reactions: cherry7
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
You bought SN sold as a suicide kit? Big red flag right there, cherry. Try researching countries that produce SN, then search Sodium Nitrite + 'country'. Keep trying until you find a new vendor. You can always DM people here and I'm sure you'll find a supplier again. If there's a will, there's a way. If you're depressed as your main problem (I don't know why you want to CTB) and not living with a terminal illness or a physical condition etc., I would recommend you try magic mushrooms before you CTB. They have been shown to help with treatment resistant depression in quite profound ways. Start researching Monero currency, TOR browser and the 'achetyp' market. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, either way. Best of luck.
I bought it as sodium nitrite and wasn't told it was being sold as a suicide kit but when it was intercepted they told me that. Thanks for the ideas.