• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
This is just my little rant pf being an artist, and a mentally ill one at that.

So you know how they say, that artists need to be a bit fucked up to be good? Well, I've got it. But I still can't seem to get anything out of it. I believe I'm an oka artist. Not someone worthy of a museum, but someone who deserves a little praise, right? Since I was a kid, I was pretty okay at it, and I tried to improve to get praised more. It's not that I don't enjoy, the simple act of creating, but I lose all motivation as soon as I don't get the expected reaction. It feels like unless you're attractive and social, people simply don't care abput anything you do. You might be drawing constantly, but the girl who drew like twice in class will be the one to be titled an "artist", only because she is skinny.

Don't even get me started on people who can't draw and make it your problem. I mean I know they are also unwell, but why do I gotta feel bad because you can't bring yourself to practice. And why do they have to mention it every time you share your work.

Honestly this whole thing just makes me want ctb. what's the point of art if you ain't even getting anything out of it? I dunno this is kinda dumb but oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLongerHuman., Forever Sleep and Message In A Bottle