• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
Lot of people say that suicide is for sad and depressed people. I know that's not true. I'm not sad and not happy. I enjoy life, but I have a kind of obsession with suicide. When I tell people that I want to kill myself, they can't understand me because they think I must be sad or depressed.
What about you ? Do you want to die because you feel unhappy or because you feel like it's the right thing to do ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Lot of people say that suicide is for sad and depressed people. I know that's not true. I'm not sad and not happy. I enjoy life, but I have a kind of obsession with suicide. When I tell people that I want to kill myself, they can't understand me because they think I must be sad or depressed.
What about you ? Do you want to die because you feel unhappy or because you feel like it's the right thing to do ?
I think the "problem" is that when suicide turns in a racional choice for you, you don't feels depress anymore. You loose the afraid of thinking about it so you start to look not depressed. But it's my point of view of course. Finnaly if you are in this stage I believe that is difficult go back.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Whale and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
The Whale

The Whale

Error
Mar 18, 2019
I think the "problem" is that when suicide turns in a racional choice for you, you don't feels depress anymore. You loose the afraid of thinking about so you start to look not depressed. But it's my point of view of course. Finnaly if you are in this stage I believe that is difficult go back.
It's a good point of view, thank you for sharing it. I think you could be right because before choosing the date of my death, I'd feel stuck between life and death all the time. Now I can feel happier and freer since I know there's an exit. Not an exit from problems but an exit from life which is a "mental prison" to me.

Reactions: Quinlor
Guld

Guld

Mar 10, 2019
It's both for me i would say. Even if i was happy, I'm still just kind of not interested in living. But, I am not happy. I'm pretty miserable. So i think that being miserable makes me want to die, and just being me makes me not want to live.

Reactions: Weems and The Whale
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I'm miserable and suffering with brain damage

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
It's hard for me to understand I guess because my reason for ctb is financial. I would love to live but I just don't see a way to fix the damage done.

I still do have some depression issues outside of that. Even before all this, I did, but I did want to live still. But I wasn't suicidal before it.

Reactions: The Whale