R

Rey_Kafka

Hello there
Dec 27, 2023
I've to start saying that I'm not a English speaker. I'm just a latina B2 with mental illness.
So, I have this TCA disorder since I was a kid, it affected me more than anything, not only because I can't eat like a normal person (y'know, without worrying about calories and that kind of stuff) just why, it's not something that is noticeable at this point in my life. I am 5'6 tall, weigh 72 kg, and have a broad build.
I'm not Jack Skellington or the Boogie man (speaking of body constitution), so, when people take a look at me, they don't see a walking - problem at all.
I've been trying to talk with a couple of friends about this, but when I try to explain myself, they just get worried and say things like "But you're so beautiful" "Your weight it's fine/normal" "You don't need to lost weight to be loved"
And it's like ??Ok???
I don't wanna be loved by lost weight, or be more beautiful or something else.
I-just-wanna-be-skinny
I-just-wanna-lost-weight
Obviously appreciate all of the advises/complements and aja that they give me, but the only thing I wanted is to be heard.
Since 2022, I was trying to recovered from my TCA, it's really hard to fight with it, but I'm on my way.
The thing I wanna say is, when I loss 1 or 2 kg in a "natural" or "good" time lapse, with a healthy and supervised diet, the only thing I want to hear is "Congratulations!".
I know that this whole thing sounds like a toddler-tantrum, but I don't have anyone to talk about it.
Wdyt?
You've been passing for something like that before?

Sending love for all of you<3