• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

juststitches

juststitches

give me something to forget.
Mar 9, 2023
it's kinda shameful that at the time i only have valproate semisodium and risperidone at my hand (the meds im taking, that help with absolutely nothing). is there even a mortal dose with them? the only way i can get them is when i skip since my mom watches me to make sure i take them, but sometimes i manage to distract her and that's how I've been collecting some bit by bit. i still don't know what other method could i use, i gotta give it more thought i know. but i know overdosing is not the best method when it comes to being successful, right? my last attempt was with cutting my veins but it's more recommended to get through arteries and I'd need a lot of tranquilizers to get to that point, because last time i got to the veins i panicked (my last attempt) was kinda shocked and couldn't continue (plus they found me). i would love to get a lot of xanax but i have no idea how to do so in my country (mexico). tried contacting someone i know that sells prescribed meds but wasn't successful. i wish there was an easier way to go through this. at least this is buying me some time if im planning to leave my loved ones something to remember me. if i go through it, it'd be on June tho. my head is a mess right now. if anyone has something that could help, please comment below. as i said, i still have to do a lot of research on this website to find out what are the methods that could work better with me. please don't make fun of me, my attempts so far and resources right now are quite,, ridiculous

• Love
Reactions: Yuki K
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide certainly should be easier for us and I hate how it's this difficult to finally exit this world, the fact that we have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave, just shows that this world really is hell. But anyway all that anyone can do, is do their own research. It has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best, I think that if suicide was much more straightforward I would be long gone at this point. Overdosing and cutting are not really recommended for a reliable ctb, they just lead to more damage.