CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Truth community group etc not like this herd no ration all abuse bully all same ape way not matter topic. Game anime evne samy this entrainm let alone other type learning etc all communtiy make toxic interact not real want. This even thing lesbi other thing all same, feel lone all where comminity bad. Try say different think open not follow nonsense herd, even place fem all terrible toxic, human behave same all way not real want interact ,this here slight beyyer still same concept carry . Provlem even sufferia people together make bad, this trauma talk other make worse this grp awful say injury damage fun other prolif annoy want veg stay live, all same now quit every, hope ctb soonn

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, floralheaddress, houseofleaves and 7 others
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
you're right, there is some level of toxicity in every community, and it takes extraordinary work in learning about oneself, remaining open minded and trying new suggestions to see if it works better, and focusing on the bigger reward of less pain for all of us. some people don't know enough, care enough, or whatever the reason so i think toxicity happens that way, some places more than others. groups everywhere stand to benefit from open mindedness, honesty, and willingness. and my own work in those respects will never be done :) it's really true, a bad apple quickly spoils the bunch. toxicity is more disruptive, easily heard, and fed into than its opposite. the politicians do it, online groups do it, bleh,. it is very disappointing.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I think it is an unfortunate part of human nature to have that pack or mob mentality. I believe it is possible to live "cooperatively" but it would a lot of hard work that almost no one is willing to do. Wouldn't it be nice if we really could make heaven a place on earth? [<< song lyrics from an earlier and more naive time]

Instead some humans are cursed to have hell on earth. Cursed by other people. Seemingly on purpose. They feel justified because "life isn't fair," right? That's the excuse they use for letting the bad things continue and causing even more of it.

My wish is for you to find peace, @CTB Dream. You deserve it.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's always preferable to be alone in my opinion. Many people just create more suffering and often just make things worse. Human communication can sometimes lead to more harm as it can lead to invalidation and misunderstandings. People can certainly be very cruel and of course humans are responsible for a lot of the pain that exists in this world.

• Hugs