• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
It hurts not knowing if anyone in my old group remembers the truth or are just acting a certain way in order to hurt me more in the near future.

Everyone labeled me as what everyone else did to a point where I received a message saying I don't care about anyone in my life and I don't deserve anything good because I don't even care about me. Like no shit Sherlock. I cared about people to a point where I was used, taken advantage of sexually and financially, and just tossed away like I'm nothing. Best part of it when people blame what goes wrong in their life on me.

I take full responsibility for my parts bd actions in friendships failing but I will not be a scapegoat for other people's sh*tty behavior, lies, manipulative actions, and downright abuse.

Why is it so hard to find honest people to talk to? Why do human beings do such hurtful and hateful things to other people? Why do people get off on making someone so miserable

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sides, markimobzzdeasui and completely-done
MiserableInCT

MiserableInCT

Desperately lonely
Feb 4, 2022
Why is it so hard to find honest people to talk to? Why do human beings do such hurtful and hateful things to other people? Why do people get off on making someone so miserable
Pretty much everyone is a broken slave to capitalism (at least in the United States). We are no longer the customer. We are the product, being bought and sold by corporations with debt to make shareholders wealthier. When everyone is so broken; when society never tells anyone anything other than "you're not good enough unless you make more money" then we end clawing each other to pieces for scraps.

Not trying to forgive the cruelty. Just trying to remind myself how difficult it is just for me to pause in my day and remember to patient and kind to those around me whenever possible. I hope you find a way to be around people who are nice to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: jimmy7754, Sides and forgetme