• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dangy

Sep 4, 2019
Hey
I know I suck. I'm sorry. I'm trying to kill myself for that very reason. I have some pills. Adderall, hydrocodon, lorenzapam, Zoloft, and trazodone
Will any of these work?
I don't want to fail and go to a hospital.
Please please please help.

Reactions: Baskol1
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Hey
I know I suck. I'm sorry. I'm trying to kill myself for that very reason. I have some pills. Adderall, hydrocodon, lorenzapam, Zoloft, and trazodone
Will any of these work?

Somewhere on this site is a list of lethal doses of prescription meds, find it & read it before you do something short-sighted. I know you're in pain, but don't be hasty.

Reactions: peaceminusbts, Smashingairwaves, Baskol1 and 1 other person
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
Those things not only wont kill you but will take you directly to an hospital were if you dont have luck they will put a tube in your ass to clean your stomach and If you live in a decent country, probably into a Psychiatric Hospital.

There are lots of well documented and really easy to obtain methods around here, I would recommend Nitrite Sodium, an exit bag, charcol methods, and even a partial hanging.

Reactions: GeorgeJL, Baskol1, cherub and 2 others
D

Dangy

Sep 4, 2019
Somewhere on this site is a list of lethal doses of prescription meds, find it & read it before you do something short-sighted. I know you're in pain, but don't be hasty.
Can you link me? I only have a slow phone. I've been looking and looking and looking. Always it's just "look it up". I've been trying believe me. For weeks. All that anyone talks about is N as well. Which I don't know what that is. Or how to get it and can't figure out how to get it.
Those things not only wont kill you but will take you directly to an hospital were if you dont have luck they will put a tube in your ass to clean your stomach and If you live in a decent country, probably into a Psychiatric Hospital.

There are lots of well documented and really easy to obtain methods around here, I would recommend Nitrite Sodium, an exit bag, charcol methods, and even a partial hanging.
Thank you so much. Ok so do you have any links about how to get any of those? And the partial hanging sounds painful. I always try choking myself or holding my breath and i can force myself to finish the job.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Can you link me? I only have a slow phone. I've been looking and looking and looking. Always it's just "look it up". I've been trying believe me. For weeks. All that anyone talks about is N as well. Which I don't know what that is. Or how to get it and can't figure out how to get it.
If your device is poor then I am not overly sure the links will help. Can't you get access to any form of device for a while? Researching and choosing your method takes time and effort.

Reactions: peaceminusbts, Smashingairwaves and Baskol1
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, most of those are in the main forum as MegaThreads, maybe you could go to a local library and use a computer there? theres seriously a good ammount of infomation here

D

Dangy

Sep 4, 2019
If your device is poor then I am not overly sure the links will help. Can't you get access to any form of device for a while? Researching and choosing your method takes time and effort.
Not really. And I have been trying. Just finding this forum and getting excepted is proof of that. Is it like illegal to copy and paste links? I'm asking for help. Please don't tell me to do research. I've been trying. Is there any other help you can give? I don't have money. I mean. I guess I have like 500$. But I literally need all of that for rent. So unless it'll definitely help I can't spend it. I also don't want to make a mess. I guess I just need help getting information on a painless, cheap, clean death. Pretty please
Yeah, most of those are in the main forum as MegaThreads, maybe you could go to a local library and use a computer there? theres seriously a good ammount of infomation here
Thank you. How do I get to mega threads? I can only see "new threads". I'm sorry. I'm an idiot
Ok so the pph is 85$ usd and n is 1500$. And finding cheaper options is like insanely difficult. Wtf I need to be rich, a hacker, or super ballsy and just jump off a building? Can anyone lend me the pph? Is that possible?

Last edited:
Barf

Barf

Sep 11, 2019
Mixing opiates and benzodiazepines can definitely be fatal, you'd probably have to have a fair dose of both tho, it would really suck to OD and survive, especially if paramedics and police somehow get involved.

D

Dangy

Sep 4, 2019
Mixing opiates and benzodiazepines can definitely be fatal, you'd probably have to have a fair dose of both tho, it would really suck to OD and survive, especially if paramedics and police somehow get involved.
Yes thank you! I have full bottles of all the meds listed. Low milligrams but lots of pills
Which one is the benzo?

FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
It sounds like you haven't researched it much, so I'm gonna guess if things got better you'd wanna be alive. Maybe hang in there?

I wouldn't try an OD of any of those in the amounts you likely have.. you will end up in the hospital and embarrassed.
I took 63 klonopin once and drank a fifth of Jack.. I'm still here..

Reactions: peaceminusbts, Donewith_ and Barf
Barf

Barf

Sep 11, 2019
Yes thank you! I have full bottles of all the meds listed. Low milligrams but lots of pills

Which one is the benzo?
The lorazepam is the Benzo. Both benzodiazepines and opiates cause respiratory depression, and when mixed there's a potentiated effect.

Again tho, just be careful with dosing! If you take both of those drugs regularly it's likely you have some kind of tolerance, and I suspect that can really affect the dose needed to become fatal.

I hope that you're able to find the answers you need! <3
It sounds like you haven't researched it much, so I'm gonna guess if things got better you'd wanna be alive. Maybe hang in there?

I wouldn't try an OD of any of those in the amounts you likely have.. you will end up in the hospital and embarrassed.
I took 63 klonopin once and drank a fifth of Jack.. I'm still here..

Yeah, this is the thing that scares me about these drugs too. There's nothing I would love more than to sip away from an opioid overdose, and nothing I would hate more than to come to surrounded by cops and paramedics, with a Narcan spray bottle shoved up my nose.

Last edited:
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Even full bottles of low dosage pills means it may not be enough to do the job.
Can you say how much mg have you got of them?

I agree with @FighterOfTheNightman
Check if the thing that is making you to plan your ctb.. will it pass in few weeks or a little later. Only you know what your situation is. If you want to talk more about it.. or want help figuring it out. You can share it here.. but its better to consider this as a option only if you have exhausted all other options.

If you thought about all of that..and you can't research anymore of these.. may be check SN .

It is in The PPeH(peaceful pill e handbook) in 'list of resources'..resources thread is pinned at the top above all threads.

You can also search 'sn megathread' using search function.. take help from there.

Reactions: Dangy, Baskol1 and Barf
FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah if you don't even know which pills do what you haven't thought about suicide anywhere near enough to go through with it.

You can probably have more happy days, depending on circumstance.. IF not then do more research.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Hey
Will any of these work?

I'm sorry but you need some heavy duty pain killers and a lot of them. Barbituates? Benzodiazepime such as Klonopin, Xanax, Valium. Some really strong opiates. Especially if you have built a tolerance up it won't work. Also mixing with alcohol would be better. But I don't think this will work.