demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Anyone else not good at anything?

If so, how much is it a reason for CTB?

For me, everything that I've tried has ended in failure and mediocrity.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, patheticpartner, Ghost2211 and 12 others
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020

I would just remind you the only thing worth being good at is being kind. People will eventually forget who won a grammy, or even a nobel prize. People will forget all the "impressive" accomplishments we achieve, but they don't forget how we treat them. Please be gentle with yourself, I can't say what the purpose of life is but i know its not being "exceptional" whatever that is.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, Sinkinshyp and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I like cooking and I, maybe I am the only one who thinks this, am pretty good at it. Now besides that I am a loser at everything else. Broke, yep that is me, being evicted-yes, central nervous system completely damaged for life, 24/7 chronic pain-yes. I am not good with anything else except cooking. The only and I mean only reason that I have not ctb is this place and all of the GREAT caring and loving people here.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, lobster salad and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, when I was small I thought I had a talent-drawing/painting and stuff. I practiced more and more and thought I was pretty good, I go to art highschool now but it turns out I don't really have a talent because everyone here is just as good or better than me. I'm just like everyone else and I'm not good at anything really...I've also been feeling really uninspired lately and everything I do turns out looking like shit. I'm just tired of everything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, lobster salad and 3 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
It's not my main motive for ctb, but I feel the same and it really influences wanting CTB. I am a programmer but everything costs me 20 times more than others, absolutely everything, this frustrates me a lot and makes me lack self-esteem.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Big part of my desire to ctb. My attention span has been damaged to the point that motivation to pursue most things is pretty much gone. I'm dead in the water. So much I wanted to do. Learn programming, Japanese, continue drawing like I did when I was younger etc.. All gone up in smoke. I don't even know how I'm going to organize everything prior to exit. At least if I had creative abilities, I could express my loneliness and feelings that way.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lobster salad, demuic and 2 others
D

Deleted member 20852

The only thing I'm good is staring at the wall and doing nothing. I suck at everything and it always ends in failure I probably can't even kill myself properly.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic, next-season .? and 1 other person
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I'm good at being terrible at life. That's gotta count for some right? ...Right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020

A long while back I looked at myself and asked if I was good at anything, and realized I was good at absolutely nothing, even the things I had enjoyed doing before. Being good at nothing and a pain to everyone is one of my main reasons for dying soon. Imagine Just feeling and knowing you are worthless all the time like me, and realizing that you're just a pain to everyone around. Heck I'm sorry for giving you a headache from reading this

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, demuic and Blueman
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
I feel this way and it is a pretty big factor in my desire to ctb. I don't feel as though learning or trying to catch up to my life is even possible anymore because anything I attempt to learn and try is quickly shot down by my own deteriorating mental state and lack of self-esteem.

Im my own worst enemy.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and Blueman
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I want to think I was good at being a mom. It was my life, my passion=) my older son who died in a car accident was an amazing man. Not just my words but those of about 200 guys & gals from his car club who held a candle light ceremony for him the night after he died in a car accident. Anyone who met him loved him he was amazing. Even in my deeply depressed state I must have some sort of nurturing qualities when I leave my room I have 3 little nephews 3, 5 & 9 all chasing me Aunt D Aunt D look at this or trying to hang hug on me. I've had 2 hanging on me hugging me and the 3rd was about to pile on I have to say NO NO I'm going to fall yall are to heavy. They all vie for my attention and get carried away with it, I just hug each one and tell them I love you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 20852, demuic, Pharmaruined and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I want to think I was good at being a mom. It was my life, my passion=) my older son who died in a car accident was an amazing man. Not just my words but those of about 200 guys & gals from his car club who held a candle light ceremony for him the night after he died in a car accident. Anyone who met him loved him he was amazing. Even in my deeply depressed state I must have some sort of nurturing qualities when I leave my room I have 3 little nephews 3, 5 & 9 all chasing me Aunt D Aunt D look at this or trying to hang hug on me. I've had 2 hanging on me hugging me and the 3rd was about to pile on I have to say NO NO I'm going to fall yall are to heavy. They all vie for my attention and get carried away with it, I just hug each one and tell them I love you.
My heart truly goes out to you. I cried when I read your thread.You are one of the strongest people that I have had the pleasure of meeting, yes it is a website, but still the same to me. Also you are so caring and loving to your nephews, so cool!!! Since I have been on here you have replied to some of my posts and it always makes me feel so good and liked! THANK YOU for that aspect. Please stay strong, you ARE one of the reasons that I have not yet ctb. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Love and peace to you!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It doesn't matter. When I was younger I was a very talented artist, then a fairly talented musician. Depression caused me to lose interest in both of those things.
When life hates you and actively fights against your happiness, it doesn't matter how talented you are. I should be rich and famous - instead I'm a boring loser.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Nymph
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's a huge part of it. The only thing I'm good and have purpose is being a mom. I can't do any job, and my health limits my independence. Once they are grown I'll be completely alone in life, and financially dependent due to being useless. I'm sure they will visit and call, but they will have their own life and won't need me. The person I built a life with threw me away like trash when something better came. Once they are out of the house and I'm isolated I'll smoke a crap ton of weed and game till I can't take the loneliness anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, demuic and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm still on coffee #1 so space case it is. I meant to add EVERYONE is good at something- it's just a matter of finding what that is. I know being depressed makes it so hard to do anything let alone trying out new things to find what we are good at.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It doesn't matter. When I was younger I was a very talented artist, then a fairly talented musician. Depression caused me to lose interest in both of those things.
When life hates you and actively fights against your happiness, it doesn't matter how talented you are. I should be rich and famous - instead I'm a boring loser.
You are NOT a loser period! I have had depression and border line personality disorder and ..etc.. all my life. It REALLY does rob one of alot in life and all of us here have to work extra hard just to be here everyday. I have to pull myself up by my "boot straps" every time I open my eye lids. I wish for you all the happiness and love no matter where your journey takes you!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
My heart truly goes out to you. I cried when I read your thread.You are one of the strongest people that I have had the pleasure of meeting, yes it is a website, but still the same to me. Also you are so caring and loving to your nephews, so cool!!! Since I have been on here you have replied to some of my posts and it always makes me feel so good and liked! THANK YOU for that aspect. Please stay strong, you ARE one of the reasons that I have not yet ctb. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Love and peace to you!!!

You have me blushing. I don't deserve any of the credit you give me here. If it's ok I'm going to pm you im you. If I have somehow provided you hope to see another day maybe I can be a friend and we can give eachother hope. I also feel you are awesome, so caring in your replies.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You have me blushing. I don't deserve any of the credit you give me here. If it's ok I'm going to pm you im you. If I have somehow provided you hope to see another day maybe I can be a friend and we can give eachother hope. I also feel you are awesome, so caring in your replies.
That sounds great !!!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
You are NOT a loser period! I have had depression and border line personality disorder and ..etc.. all my life. It REALLY does rob one of alot in life and all of us here have to work extra hard just to be here everyday. I have to pull myself up by my "boot straps" every time I open my eye lids. I wish for you all the happiness and love no matter where your journey takes you!:heart::hug:

I will agree with this 100%. @Illias Stick with your art you could excel at it especially having been very good at it from a young age. Can you share some of your art on the art thread? I can't believe how many talented people we have. I can't draw I can't even draw a stickman very well. Maybe you think you're average but maybe others think you are beyond talented. I would love it if you could share some.

I hope @sagajin found his peace- people have been logging into his account btw.. I am blown away by his art. I wish I could have talked to him he was before I became a member. He was so talented. He could have made money with his art so many beautiful pieces he shared.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and whywere
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
People are born with genetic lottery, or lucky to have time to invest in practice and chance on how confident they are all play a huge part. If by chance you play a great game of soccer very young and people praise you, you automatically believe in yourself and are on your way to a success in tatarea for example.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sinkinshyp, demuic and 1 other person