H

hailtothevic

Oct 28, 2020
HI guys. I'm done with life. Done with my NUMEROUS untreated and ignored mental health issues. Done with my piece of shit body and the oh-so-many health problems I have. Tired of having no friends and people giving me shit for being queer. I'm tired of this fucking life, of being the family fuckup and therapists who don't give a shit and I want it all to just fucking STOP! I'm ready to CTB sometime this week. Tonight if I can. Does anybody know how to calm myself down before I go? The only reason I haven't before is anxiety (because my brain can't make up it's fucking mind. Are we staying or going, you dumb lump of fuck!?)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, daddy Phil :), voyager and 19 others
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Just wanted to say,
I am straight and that's fine also being gay or bi sexual is fine too, fuck them people you do YOU!

All my love

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :), Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and 5 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Can't give any advice but am sure if you search around here you will get something...just want to say you are among friends and can vent with everything you have...many here have decided on ctb and support all the way through is available...you are not alone and will be remembered and missed on here

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211, Silvermorning and 4 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
You are ctbing because you like boys as a boy?

Putting yourself in all different situations where you are reminded life sucks can help. I would also suggest opiates for SI or delusional feelings of hope.
fuck them people you do YOU!
Good, good. Let the hate flow through you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm on the same boat. I'm determined to quit this 37 years long bullshit nonsense before Christmas or ideally till the end of November.

I had just bad luck in my life, no good luck at all. Bad situations, bad people, bullying, bad health, bad genetics and I also made some very wrong choices and ultimately I lost 0.5 million dollars because one jerk stole my SW code in 2013 and few days ago I found that he made such insane amount of money (I can prove but it but I can't do anything about it. I don't have money and nerves for international courts and lawyers).

So my survival instinct is very diminished now. I know that 2020 is my final year. I also have everything I need for CTB (SN, metoclopramide and such stuff).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and 5 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
HI guys. I'm done with life. Done with my NUMEROUS untreated and ignored mental health issues. Done with my piece of shit body and the oh-so-many health problems I have. Tired of having no friends and people giving me shit for being queer. I'm tired of this fucking life, of being the family fuckup and therapists who don't give a shit and I want it all to just fucking STOP! I'm ready to CTB sometime this week. Tonight if I can. Does anybody know how to calm myself down before I go? The only reason I haven't before is anxiety (because my brain can't make up it's fucking mind. Are we staying or going, you dumb lump of fuck!?)
Hope your ok that's probably a stupid question right now I know

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't really wanna be around for Christmas but I do kinda like the novelty of Christmas presents so I am thinking about it

• Love
Reactions: depressedsally, Huntfish34 and x~Sophia~x
H

hailtothevic

Oct 28, 2020
Hope your ok that's probably a stupid question right now I know
I'm... well alright is wrong phrase. I'm alive. I'm thinking of finding a place that's secluded enough for me to do it without interruption. That's what been keeping me on this miserable rock. Too many people trying to "save" me
You are ctbing because you like boys as a boy?

Putting yourself in all different situations where you are reminded life sucks can help. I would also suggest opiates for SI or delusional feelings of hope.

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you
Its not just cause I'm queer (I'm a black African,so anything besides straightand cis is a bad idea) it's everything. I can't do anymore and please don't try to talk me out of this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, depressedsally and Time to fly
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry that life put you into such a rush to go. Sucks doing it feeling like you couldn't even take your time.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Oxazepam is very effective

Reactions: depressedsally
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
If that's a yes then I'm just gonna say that any of these uncertain cocktails are highly unreliable and will most likely put you in a coma or make you a vegetable.

Do you wanna take a chance?
The rest of your life in a wheelchair looking like someone with downs syndrome that forgot how to swallow saliva?