• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I have seen a lot of posts about people wanting to force themselves to ctb as they are desparate to leave existence. Are there any members here with a difference approach? I also suffer from the stinging feeling in my chest that ''I have to die, there is no other way'' and the longing is killing me. I have everything prepared as in location, tools, note but I do not have plans as in a date. When it is time for me to go, I will know at that moment. I am waiting for something to happen internally or externally, so the stinging can be big enough pull for me to make that final decision. But I will not force any opportunity, instead the opportunity will be releaved to me.

I strongly believe that if you try to force yourself to ctb, the chance is very high that you (or your body) will sabotage your chance at the last moment. Forcing as in telling yourself ''Come on, just do it! Just do it already!'' and trying to make that moment happen artificially instead of authentically where instead of planning a moment and trying to get yourself to do it, the moment appears to you and you take it.

• Hugs
Reactions: girlsboysthems, Lostandlooking and the_path_of_sorrows
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
I get what you mean. I have decided to join the 27 club when I was 14. It's been 7 fucking years and these thoughts of the exact date haven't changed, if anything, I had some time to think of how I'm going to do this. I am prepared and this is the best feeling. That peace when you even get a few years to think over if that's the best choice. It let's you accept the so called fate. If my time comes even sooner that 2030 like back to my failed attempt a few years ago, that's okay. Even if later, that's fine. That's what life is about. You never know.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenTomb
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I get what you mean. I have decided to join the 27 club when I was 14. It's been 7 fucking years and these thoughts of the exact date haven't changed, if anything, I had some time to think of how I'm going to do this. I am prepared and this is the best feeling. That peace when you even get a few years to think over if that's the best choice. It let's you accept the so called fate. If my time comes even sooner that 2030 like back to my failed attempt a few years ago, that's okay. Even if later, that's fine. That's what life is about. You never know.
Christian Death profile picture, hell yeah! I feel like my self-destructive tendencies would be more justified if I was as talented and publicly adored like the 27-members. I feel like you have resigned yourself to fate, I can relate to that, because I find it hard to imagine my life ending in any other way however I didn't have years carefully thinking about how to handle my fate like you did, I tried to fight my destiny for years and wanted to make sure I don't end up that way. But seeing as how I am not going anywhere with my life, I think I will have to join the 27-club as a talentless nobody. But like you said, that's life, you never know! Hopefully I will turn things around by that point.

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
I hope that you'll find a way out of hell, one way or another. You might as well never know what life can bring! And yes, Rozz Williams as profile picture makes the whole experience on sasu better lol

• Love
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah I stopped planing a long time ago. I just live nowdays and when I die I die. Something might happen down the line that will push me to attempt again or by some miracle I accept my life as it is and everything that comes with it. But I am not meant to live a normal life. I can only end up in some kind of meditative state or smth. That is the only thing that makes sense to me since I don't find meaning in my habits and impulses or envy people around me anymore.