• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I've had to change the date and plan several times in the past few weeks. I feel like a failure, the one thing I thought I had control of (my death) and things keep going wrong. I've been too embarrassed to come on here all week, I announced I was going to be gone. And I didn't even get close didn't even leave the house. Feel like a liar. I know there is way bigger stuff going on in the world. I don't know what's going on in my head. I just know I can't live like this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Escaper Boy, silentsinger, Cairn and 2 others
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
You are not a failure and you are certainly not a liar. Sometimes things just do not work out as intended, we all understand and have experienced it ourselves. You shouldn't be embarrassed to wright about this, we are here for you.

Reactions: Escaper Boy, silentsinger, Soul and 1 other person
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
You definitely aren't a failure! Death is a big thing please don't beat yourself up about this. x

Reactions: silentsinger, Cairn, Soul and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I've had to change the date and plan several times in the past few weeks. I feel like a failure, the one thing I thought I had control of (my death) and things keep going wrong. I've been too embarrassed to come on here all week, I announced I was going to be gone. And I didn't even get close didn't even leave the house. Feel like a liar. I know there is way bigger stuff going on in the world. I don't know what's going on in my head. I just know I can't live like this anymore.
Please don't feel that way. It is such a serious and final thing. Never be embarrassed to come on here because of that, it is not something to rush into. I have had the same instances. I've been feeling so ill lately and I feel very alone which makes me want to do It all the more. I send you love.

Reactions: Honigwaffel