U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
That's what the receptionist at the doctor's said when I went there for a picture she was taking of me for ID or something, can't remember. It was a few months after I left high school.

...You know, you tend to over-analyze every interaction you have with people when people either violently verbally abuse you when you've made a mistake or people act nice to you randomly or when you take too many AP classes and are forced to do this insane amount of work I wouldn't wish upon any human being "Not even a smile." Yes, it is very very hard to crack a smile when your high school experience ruined you to the point of suicide. It's very hard to smile genuinely around someone without pretending when being yourself is a bad thing. 4 years. Every single day doing this for 4 years.

You can't run when you come home even though you like to run because you need space to stretch your legs without some rando bothering you, you can't run at school, can't express yourself anywhere. You try smiling after all that.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: fadedroses