• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blacksilence

May 13, 2019
Anyone else here not depressed but still suicidal? Don't get me wrong, I've gone through depression stages but I just can't deal with my life and there is no way to change things and I'm just ready to ctb.

Reactions: Maksimka Ai, Halo13 and Soul
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
look up "rational suicide" maybe you recognize yourself.

I suffer definitly from depression, but depression was result from suicidality. I wanted to live so bad, but I saw no other options than to ctb for philosophical/idealistical reasons, and that made me badly depressive.
Now I'm less idealistic and stuff, so I think without the depression I could live more or less happily, but the depression won't go away anymore no matter which therapies and stuff I try, and for sure I don't want to live like it is now, so I'm suicidal because of depression.
lol.
shit happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't feel depressed, and I hesitate to call myself suicidal because it so strongly connotes depression. I know I'll commit suicide, mainly because of my personal convictions.

Reactions: Honigwaffel and Halo13
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Anyone else here not depressed but still suicidal? Don't get me wrong, I've gone through depression stages but I just can't deal with my life and there is no way to change things and I'm just ready to ctb.
I used to have depression from around the end of 13 to 20½. After that my depression went away but I have been suicidal since 14 and I am now 25 and don´t see myself as depressed anymore and I want to die mainly because of physical problems.

But some say I am depressed since I don´t feel happy anymore but I don´t feel anything not happiness, sadness, excitement I am just apathetic but maybe this is another form of depression? I just don´t see this as depression because as a teenager I would cry so many times each day and truly FEEL so emotionally sad and depressed I don´t feel anything anymore.

Maksimka Ai

Maksimka Ai

Broken
Apr 26, 2019
even when I smile and I have a good mood, the desire for suicide does not leave me .. I broke

Reactions: RedSalvation15 and Weems
MAC10

MAC10

Dec 14, 2018
Oh I'm severely depressed, it's dangerously clear. I score the highest on all depression tests and show every symptom in the book.

R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
I was diagnosed with depression, but I believe that's complete bullshit. Yes, I had those very, VERY dark moods and yes, I'm thinking about ending it every day (more like fantasizing about it), but still... depression is a whole different thing. I believe it's far worse than what I have.
Personally I just hate life. Getting up from bed, going to work, get home, going to bed, getting up from bed, going to work, wait until the weekend has passed by, just to begin everything from a new one.
Of course, there are things I would love to experience in life, but no matter what... I just can't get it right.

So, what causes me to think about suicide? Just the feeling of being a fuckup and not seeing any sense in life (or the point of getting up from bed).

Reactions: blackballoon and Maksimka Ai
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Well technically my diagnosis is manic depression so yea Im depressed
but
Right now Im tying rope to my doorknob and Im not even sad? I literally feel normal? Ive just been singing and went out to town an hour before. Im just so used to wanting to die

Reactions: Soul
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
We dont need to feel depress for desiring death. Any reasons is valid.

Reactions: Soul and Weems
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
even when I smile and I have a good mood, the desire for suicide does not leave me .. I broke
That's what it is. You can just give up, stop believing in yourself. Once that's happened, you're through

Reactions: RedSalvation15
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Same here.

I haven't experienced any extreme form of depression in years but suicide is on my mind merely as a contingency plan... an exit strategy to avoid a slow, painful death via starvation and hypothermia.