solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
"Most of the times we tend to forget what pain feels like to the point that we want to go back how it felt like." What does it mean to be in pain? Is it something you just want to hide from everyone? Pain that you just wanted to run from? Well for me its sort of both. I want to hide it, but somehow i want them to notice. It's pretty complicated, like me. I just don't know where my thoughts are coming from. There are days that i feel like, 'yes this is my day' and the rest is just, i don't know like i want to die. I still want to, most of the times. But i just don't know how to do it. I just couldn't get myself to believe that someone out there does love me, coz even myself couldn't get to do it. Wouldn't blame them though. I mean, if they get to choose between another person and me, it would prolly be the another person. I'm just a pain in the ass i think. And i think they think that too. Well, again, wouldn't blame them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see living as being very painful in general. I'm sorry you are suffering. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: solisoccasus