G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I don't want to be found and saved.
I just want to be gone.
Is the best place a car? In the dark? I could tell my husband I was going out for the evening. Park up and it could be a few hours before anyone realises I'm missing. Long enough.
Am I allowed to state my method on here?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Why not? Tell us the method.
I've also been thinking about how to delay being found.

I think a car is the best place, yeah.

G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I read the forum rules and wasn't 100% on if it was ok to share methods or not.

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
I read the forum rules and wasn't 100% on if it was ok to share methods or not.
It is allowed.
People here write goodbye threads sharing their absolute last seconds of their lives.

Be very careful about personal information. Like, anything that can be tied to you. Like usernames etc.

Reactions: Homecoming
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
Ok - well I have 14 zopiclone and a load of insulin.
I think I can combine the two quite nicely.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Ok - well I have 14 zopiclone and a load of insulin.
I think I can combine the two quite nicely.

There's a good chance you'll survive that.

I'd suggest you look at the pinned Suicide Resource Compilation thread, there are a lot of methods. You can also use the site search for insulin and for zopiclone.

Reactions: Givingupandgivingin, MiseryLovesMyCompany, sadworld and 1 other person
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I don't think so. If i took the tablets I'd be out of it. If I took several hundred units of insulin with a typical daily dose of less than 20u - I can't see how it's survivable.
But thank you. I will look. I don't want to be left brain damaged or something and more of a burden than I am now.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
There is a lot of unknown factors with ODs. In some cases people die from less than what others survive. You can't really say an exact number that yeah if you take x of that and y of that you will surely die. There is a possible lethal amount for medications but usually they are really high. Also, combining them raises even more questions as to how they will react with each other exactly.
There is a chance that you'll die from taking them, but the percentage is unknown as well as the damage that might be caused in case of failure.

Reactions: Givingupandgivingin
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I just know as a t1 diabetic that my doses are low and if I take even half a unit too much I'd be in trouble.
I thought if I took the tablets and then had several hundred units of insulin - which for me is probably several weeks worth in one go - it would be unsurvivable. I can't see how I could survive it. My glucose level would be zero. If someone intervened then maybe, but not if it was a number of hours. I'm hoping the sleeping tablets would knock out the discomfort but at this point I no longer care that much. It's short term pain for long term nothingness. Nothingness sounds perfect right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hope u find peace dear OP. but in general od on meds is a bit risky as most of them fail .. But if u r sure abt ur method then hope u r right.

G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
If someone intervened then maybe... but it would take a lot of glucogen to lift that.
They normally say you have to have enough carbs to cover the overdose. Well I take 0.2u to 10g of carbs. If I took 500 units - that seems an unlikely amount of carbs to cover.
Also people have murdered others with insulin overdoses. So it must be possible if you are serious about it and take it in a high enough quantity.
I really don't want it to fail.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I had originally planned to drive to a remote area in a national park to ctb, but changed my mind after realising a random member of the public, or even a child might be the one to find me. There is the option of using delayed messages to alert the police though or someone else to come and find you.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
The car in the dark tactic seems like it would work just fine. You may or may not care about who has to find your body so take that into consideration, but I would say it is practical. As mentioned above a delayed communication of some kind might be a better more controlled method.

G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks. I hadn't thought of that. I will also lock my car doors and the back of the car has dark windows so no one would necessarily see anything if they weren't looking for me.
I am done.
There is nothing left apart from anger and grief and I just want it to stop.