Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe one day the cuts will be deep enough/ I won't be too much of a coward to do it.

This world or rather the people in it just keep on getting worse and worse and it's just ridiculous now.

Am I a narcissist for wishing for a better world? Am I a narcissist for wanting people to do better, treat the world and each other better?
Empathy and compassion don't cost a f*****g thing.

See the world for what it is and rise up instead of blindly following the governments of this world and playing out the agenda just as they intended? How many f*****g clues do you need?
Yeah I'm the one that's insane and yet I was shaped by this world and the people in it. Excuse me for f*****g being aware of that fact and learning from it.
Excuse me for wanting more. From myself from everyone- FOR everyone.

Excuse me for wanting to f**k right off the hellish remains of this sorry arse planet.

F*****g rot. F*****g mindless programs the lot of you. Most of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, K-O, Good4Nothing and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Can you read my mind? I couldn't have said it any better myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Good4Nothing, KleinerWolf and 3 others
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Oh boi empathy costs a lot, first of all an energy

Reactions: Nutshell, puppy9 and sadworld
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Am I a narcissist for wishing for a better world? Am I a narcissist for wanting people to do better, treat the world and each other better?

No.

From personal understanding - narcissism manifests itself in different forms and behaviours, but they all come down to one main intention: personal vanity. When a narcissist does something they do it to increase their self-image and already-inflated ego - to make themselves feel superior. A narcissist would not care about creating a "better" world because in their mind the world should revolve around them. They would not be interested in whether or not people treat each other better (like you do) since they do not recognize, or at least do not care about how others are treat; except when they themselves are the one who is being attacked. For example - a common tactic: if you get upset by a narcissists behaviour they will dismiss you as being "sensitive", but if you were to be mean-spirited towards them they will "turn on the waterworks" as some would put it; in others words it only works one way with them. This does not seem to fit you though. If you wish for a world where we are all kinder to each other, both to yourself and others, then that is not narcissistic because it seems like you care about your fellow humans just as much as yourself. This is not to say that it is narcissistic if you expect others to be kind to you, or if you want to benefit yourself in some way - just so long as you treat other people the same way that you wish to be treated too.

Edit: This post was not made by a qualified psychologist so it might not be accurate.

• Love
Reactions: Nutshell
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I know this is like a bit impersonal,
but as an actual narcissistic,

does it help if you focus on your own world,
instead of counting on how things are externally regarding other people?

I'm like the opposite and don't care about what others do or say,
however it was the things related to myself that I cannot change or alter.

I wonder if it helps you if you give up on other people altogether.

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Its fucked that its easier for others to be an asshole in this world than a kind hearted person. Main reason why I want to CTB:(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nutshell and KleinerWolf
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Its fucked that its easier for others to be an asshole in this world than a kind hearted person. Main reason why I want to CTB:(

It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

• Love
Reactions: Nutshell and OopsIdidntwanttodie
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
I know this is like a bit impersonal,
but as an actual narcissistic,

does it help if you focus on your own world,
instead of counting on how things are externally regarding other people?

I'm like the opposite and don't care about what others do or say,
however it was the things related to myself that I cannot change or alter.

I wonder if it helps you if you give up on other people altogether.
Because it affects me greatly. I'm not wholly selfless, I am only human but I can't stop caring especially when it affects the world that we live in. I feel the world is run by people whom do not care about us at all and I see that they have us, right where they want us, just as they planned to fulfil their own agenda of what they want the world to be and while the whole world nods and follows blind to their invisible gags and shackles, we are powerless to stop it and there is nothing people like me can do but watch as all we fear becomes true. It's like tripping on acid only not as fun and everyone thinks you're insane. I am literally trapped in a dystopian horror

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Good4Nothing
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Empathy costs a lot. Try getting through this world as a highly empathic person. I don't just mean caring about others, but rather really being able to feel others. You'll end up being food for narcissists and vampires.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
This is how I feel. I do feel others. That's part of the problem. I carry the weight of the world. And then there is myself..

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Maybe one day the cuts will be deep enough/ I won't be too much of a coward to do it.

This world or rather the people in it just keep on getting worse and worse and it's just ridiculous now.

Empathy and compassion don't cost a f*****g thing.

See the world for what it is and rise up instead of blindly following the governments of this world and playing out the agenda just as they intended? How many f*****g clues do you need?
Yeah I'm the one that's insane and yet I was shaped by this world and the people in it. Excuse me for f*****g being aware of that fact and learning from it.
Excuse me for wanting more. From myself from everyone- FOR everyone.

Excuse me for wanting to f**k right off the hellish remains of this sorry arse planet.

F*****g rot. F*****g mindless programs the lot of you. Most of you.

Very angry. Ok

Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Very angry. Ok
I would call it nihilism than anything else but yes I get angry amongst other emotions when experiencing dispair. Surprising on a suicide forum, huh?