• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Welcome to the boat brother. SN if you can or firearms.

Reactions: Hotsackage and Hunter100
mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
Have you tried tilting the head back? I've had trouble getting to the dizzy state with the carotid. And read somewhere that tilting your head back helps. Now I can get it to work pretty consistently. Also doing it while standing up helps too, instead of doing it while sitting or laying down.

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
All i get is reallllllly light headed
So i feel ur pain

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
Also your sweet spot might be slightly different depending on whether you compress it with your fingers, rope, or tourniquet.
Here's how it works best for me:

- Fingers: next to my Adam's apple, two fingers on each side, pushing towards the center of my neck, tilting my head back, and standing up or sitting down.
- Rope: lots of padding, slipknot, placed where head and neck meet, leaning slowly forward.
- Tourniquet: DIY tourniquet made with soft shirt and a long wooden spoon, placed also where head and neck meet, winding it as fast as possible and standing up.