P

ph0enix

WASWAJFIWWNCJCWOAL
Oct 14, 2022
during my third stay in a psychiatric facility not a single friend visited me .. 1 friend called me.
isn't this alone a good reason for SI?

they don't care and aren't interested in me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chloramine, makethepainstop, Wallenstein and 8 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Very sorry know how feel human not care preten only one hard time come nobody show

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Suicidebydeath
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, non-suicidal people really aren't comfortable with this topic manner :( Did you make any friends in the ward?

Reactions: pinkroses444
LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I wouldn't necessarily take this as a sign they don't care. I have a story for my own experience in this.

I took a massive overdose in my mid twenties. Would have been successful but my best friend found me and called for help. Fast forward an induced coma and a week later and I come round in the hospital.

That same friend was supposed to come visit me about three days after I woke up. He didn't show, and I was devastated. Eventually my parents and his wife managed to get him to come a few days later, and he was really closed off, like he didn't care.

We were stood out the front of the hospital having a cigarette, and I straight up asked him what was going on. He told me that he just couldn't deal with this situation. He thought he was going to watch me die, and it was destroying him. I'd never really seen him cry, but he cried so much that day. That broke me more than anything else.

I know you must be in a ton of pain, and my heart goes out to you. But its's possible that your friends feel pain over it too. And maybe they can't face or handle it.
Just a thought. I truly wish you all the best. This life is so damn hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and onlyanimalsaregood
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
during my third stay in a psychiatric facility not a single friend visited me .. 1 friend called me.
isn't this alone a good reason for SI?

they don't care and aren't interested in me
It is a good thing that one friend cared enough to have at least called you. Although like the poster above said, it is also possible that your other friends are processing these feelings on their own.

Reactions: makethepainstop