• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
It's funny, I'm here because I don't want the future.
Nostalgia though, that is a funny one. It can be so bittersweet. Looking back on those old moments. Happy but sad. Sometimes I can almost feel where I was in those moments. Almost smell the environment I was in at the time.
I did have some lovely moments in my life. The first time I visited the beach. Playing my guitar and with my old band. The day I looked into my ex girlfriend's eyes and realised for the first time that I was so in love with her. There are just so many moments and memories and it is sad to think that there wont be anymore moments like those.

• Love
Reactions: WOODESITY, TheGoodGuy and Cookiedough8956
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i think it's the nostalgia that has kept me going for all this time ... i dont really have good memories and anyway i dont really remember my past but i ve always felt like i was missing something, maybe a place or someone or maybe just a feeling i had actually never felt or lived ... i ve always tried to recreate what i was missing with music, films or art and i kinda felt it ...maybe just indistincty but it s thanks to that im alive now

• Love
Reactions: WOODESITY, Eeyore and silentsinger
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I love those memories as much as you do but I think that its not beneficial to be living in that world. Buddhist monks have this thing where they put a lot of time and energy in creating a very detailed mandala and then they just burn it. They do that to symbolize how it wont matter in the end and that everything fades eventually. We should detach ourselves from those memories because even though they bring back those feelings we crave, they also bring pain of not being able to currently experience them. Easier said than done and I myself keep going back in the past but it is my goal to completely fuck off all of that .

Reactions: throwaway777, WOODESITY and silentsinger