• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
What are you nostalgic for?

I miss Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo and other cartoons I watched when I was little. I miss watching stuff on VHS too, and playing my PS2. And the Sims 2/3 -I used to go to my grandparents just to play it since mine was too old for any games.

More recently I miss high school for the social part of it. Everyone I was friends with then hates eachother (or me) now or they've just straight up dropped off the face of the earth. I'm not exactly surprised but it certainly does suck, especially when I think of all the dumb stuff we used to do and how it's just never coming back...

And more of a specific one, I miss when I was still in primary school and could just walk to my best friend's house every Saturday, play Just Dance and Mario and Sonic Olympic Games on the Wii then spend all our money on sweets and go to the park. Those were the days!

Reactions: lady_godiva, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 12 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
You are missing the Innocence of childhood....

Reactions: cupio dissolvi, lady_godiva, therhydler and 13 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I do miss when the kids were little and watching them take everything in with amazement. Simple little stuff like pushing them on a swing, or throwing the baseball around in the backyard, helping them learn how to ride a bike.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 8 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018
I miss my cat Bliss, and my childhood puppa Laska. I miss falling asleep with them on my bed. I miss the way Bliss would purr into my neck while kneading my shoulders. I miss the way Laska would do doggy-snuffles in her sleep. I miss the way Laska would look back at me when we went running. I miss the way Bliss would always look so terribly embarrassed if I caught her doing something naughty.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm nostalgic about all of my train travels with my crew...if heaven was a place, I'd be in those moments of bliss for eternity. I felt so at peace there and I'd give it all to live it again.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 6 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
I miss being 11, in primary school and playing in school football tournaments and playing for a club outside of school.

Days long gone unfortunately

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Tbh I miss being a drunken toolbag at university. My future felt like it was wide open and I got the sense that anything could happen. At the time I was genuinely optimistic and it was as if the world was at my feet. I had a lot of fun going out, drinking and kissing girls. I neglected my studies but I wasn't too bothered. Everything became so boring and vanilla in my life afterwards. Then of course around 30 years old I became chronically ill, mentally ill, and have struggled with supporting myself and finding my way ever since. I'm pretty much over everything at this point. And it only gets worse from here, let's face it .

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jen Erik and 11 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I miss Sandy, my first dog, I miss being in the same room as my brothers, I miss Ausso my second dog, I miss Marty my third dog.
I miss having no responsibility and wondering what the future held.
I miss asking mum for a piece of raw carrot when she was making her soup.

The child has grown, the dream is gone.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jen Erik and 9 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018
The child has grown, the dream is gone.

and I.... I... I... have become... comfortably numb

I miss listening to this song, sharing an earpiece with someone I met once and never again, on a boat, on the Seine, at night, in Paris.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I miss my cat. He was a stray cat, until we found him ten years ago. Whenever I cried, he was there for me. He'd always come to me too, he was the kindest cat on the planet. He unexpectedly passed away last December.

Reactions: Mark Edward, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox that was really touching - "missing asking your mum for a raw carrot when she was making the soup"
X

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 3 others
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I miss Star Wars the Clone Wars, i watched that show religiously as a kid. Playing random games on miniclip, my bionicles, having passion for things in general, and feeling like i could trust the people around me

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I miss toffee mallow Easter eggs. But no one else remembers them so they think I am making them up. They were the same size as a cream (creme) egg but had toffee and marshmallow inside. Also you could get eggs with minty fondant filling.

And cobana bars
And Frys Five Centres

I think I have a chocolate problem

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NumbItAll and 3 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I miss toffee mallow Easter eggs. But no one else remembers them so they think I am making them up. They were the same size as a cream (creme) egg but had toffee and marshmallow inside. Also you could get eggs with minty fondant filling.

And cobana bars
And Frys Five Centres

I think I have a chocolate problem
God, that sounds good!

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

Nothing sounds more nostalgic than this soundtrack :'( <3

Reactions: cupio dissolvi, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018

Nothing sounds more nostalgic than this soundtrack :'( <3

This game ❤️ Omg I still play it. Was never able to get hooked on 3 or 4. Sims 2 gives me such nostalgia

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This game ❤️ Omg I still play it. Was never able to get hooked on 3 or 4. Sims 2 gives me such nostalgia
I played Sims 3 but Sims 2 was the best I played it so much and the soundtracks of this game is just so nostalgic and amazing I just wish I could go back to those simpler days.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I played Sims 3 but Sims 2 was the best I played it so much and the soundtracks of this game is just so nostalgic and amazing I just wish I could go back to those simpler days.
Me too ❤️ I miss the days where I just wanted a romance to bloom between my teen sim and Derek Vijayakar, the paper boy in Pleasantville.. But they couldn't get married cause he was an NPC... forbidden love lol

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ReadyasEver
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Anyone remember this one? So much nostalgia! :aw:

Reactions: ReadyasEver, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
I miss when my life wasn't compromised, however miserable I was.
I miss not being a monster.

Reactions: ReadyasEver, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I miss good health and solid simple cars :)

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I miss my cat Bliss, and my childhood puppa Laska. I miss falling asleep with them on my bed. I miss the way Bliss would purr into my neck while kneading my shoulders. I miss the way Laska would do doggy-snuffles in her sleep. I miss the way Laska would look back at me when we went running. I miss the way Bliss would always look so terribly embarrassed if I caught her doing something naughty.

♡♡♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, 15dec and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
I miss my family and the way things used to be.

Reactions: 15dec, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I miss the seasons in the area I grew up in. Thinking about them takes my breath away.

Reactions: 15dec and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
summer 2008, everybody was still here. Me too, missing the innocence...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec