• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
I heard a story about a man who clamped his nose for the night in order to not snore. He died.

Apparently all you need to do is:
  1. Clamp your nose
  2. Go to sleep
  3. Breath through your mouth until you fall asleep
  4. Hope for the best
I am sure there are some difficulties here because if this was a good method it would have been already discovered. Let us discuss it.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Better yet: Let's recognize that there's nothing to discuss.
1. Clamp your nose.
2. Breathe through your mouth until you fall asleep.
3. Keep breathing through your mouth until you either remove the nose clamp or wake up in the morning as usual, because breathing through the mouth doesn't kill people.

• Love
Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, Saed, Jean Améry and 3 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Many people sleep with blocked noses. This won't do anything

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, x-Ace-x, KLUF and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I heard a story about a man who clamped his nose for the night in order to not snore. He died.

Apparently all you need to do is:
  1. Clamp your nose
  2. Go to sleep
  3. Breath through your mouth until you fall asleep
  4. Hope for the best
I am sure there are some difficulties here because if this was a good method it would have been already discovered. Let us discuss it.

I doubt this happened even once, sounds more like an urban legend. But even if it did, it could only have happened to someone who was physiologically (or neurologically) extremely unusual and very different from normal.

There's no way it could occur with normal people because:
  1. When we fall asleep with a blocked nose (whether from congestion or some kind of nose clip) we automatically begin breathing through our mouths.

2. In the event that our mouth then also became blocked, such as from someone placing their hand over it or in the (very unlikely) event that we didn't automatically open it to breathe, we would immediately experience feelings of oxygen starvation intense enough to wake us up.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills, x-Ace-x, charlottewilts and 3 others